11-20

Chapter 11

Zhong Changming was still a little dazed. In other words, if his family hadn't run a sales agency store, Zhong Changyuan would never have become a thief.

It turned out that this was still his fault. After Zhong Changming figured it out, he was so angry that he laughed.

Indeed, he is Zhong Changyuan's biological brother. Even if he finds out what Zhong Changyuan has done, he can't do anything too ruthless. If he steals things from outsiders, outsiders will not care about the old couple's face at all, and breaking his legs will be the least of their worries.

Just like now, even if he knew that Zhong Changyuan was the thief, so what? Could it be that he really had to break off relations with Zhong Changyuan completely?

If his parents were gone, Zhong Changming really wouldn't care, but now his parents are still alive, and Zhong Changming doesn't want to make things difficult for them.

Zhong Changyuan is ignorant, and he must not be ignorant.

"Was it you yesterday too?" Zhong Changming looked at Zhong Changyuan and asked.

He stared into Zhong Changyuan's eyes, and everyone looked at Zhong Changyuan. Zhong Changyuan couldn't help but dodge his gaze and said, "It's me..."

Zhong Changyuan didn't expect that he would be so unlucky. He was discovered by his neighbor yesterday and ran away before he could succeed. Today, he was ready, but collapsed at the door.

"By the way, second brother, what's going on in your east room? My whole body feels numb when I touch it." Thinking of his own experience, Zhong Changyuan's eyes darkened.

If he hadn't been in the wrong, he would never have let it go based on what happened just now.

Zhong Changming knew what he was thinking at a glance. Even now, Zhong Changyuan still had no intention of reflecting.

He felt cold at this and said calmly, "The door of my east room is burglar-proof. Anyone who goes in without warning will end up in trouble. If you don't believe me, you can try again."

"Third brother..." Before Zhong Changyuan could say anything, his wife became worried. She definitely didn't want to see the scene of Zhong Changyuan falling down just now again.

Zhong Changyuan's cheek twitched, and he didn't ask Zhong Changming how he prevented theft.

The eldest brother Zhong Changxiong, who was standing by, looked at his youngest brother and shook his head secretly. The aunt did not say anything, but she did not hide the gloating in her eyes.

Old man and old lady Zhong skipped their three sons and finally fell on Zhong Changming, the poor son.

"Erxiao, let me talk to your mother about this. Your brother didn't succeed in the end, and your sales agency didn't suffer any clear losses. It's unrealistic to ask him to compensate you with money or food." And even though they are parents, they may not be able to get those things out of Zhong Changyuan.

"So what do you mean, mom and dad?" Zhong Changming lowered his eyes when he heard that.

Old Man Zhong and the old lady looked at each other and said, "Let's just forget what happened in the past two days. If your store is robbed again in the future and something is lost, just go to your brother's house and ask for it."

Just because Zhong Changming’s agency store is not suffering losses now doesn’t mean it won’t suffer losses in the future.

But the problem is that Zhong Changyuan may not be a thief again in the future. When he heard his parents' words, his face changed immediately, "Mom and Dad, this is not fair!"