51-60

Chapter 51

Due to the poor economy, people in this town have no access to electricity, but can we satisfy their wishes from other sources?

After all, to put it bluntly, electricity is just one type of energy, and solar energy is also a type of energy, and it is more readily available.

Even in the future, the direction of scientific and technological research and development will tend to be pollution-free new energy sources. Now Zhong Lian only needs to do it in one step, saving everyone the tortuous detours.

The solar lamp is bright white all over and is about the size of a human palm. Apart from the lamp body, there is a small hook on the inside. You can hang the lamp anywhere you want, which is very convenient.

Moreover, solar lamps come in different styles, such as pear-shaped, spiral square... some are voice-controlled, and some have manual switches.

Everyone in the town was curious about the solar lamp and asked, "How does it light up?"

"Who knows? But if this thing can light up just by being exposed to the sun, that would be really convenient." Everyone looked at the solar lamp with shining eyes.

Some people bought it on the spot, but most people were still waiting to see if it really could light up without electricity.

"With solar lights, we can solve the problem in one go. Will anyone still install electric lights in the future?" Wang Jinhua wondered.

"I don't know." Zhong Lian shrugged.

Three days later, after verifying the effectiveness of the solar lamp, everyone came to buy it.

In less than a day, almost every household in the town had a solar lamp.

A few days ago, people who could only rely on the bright moonlight in the sky to find their way suddenly had a lamp in their hands. The lighting range of the solar lamp is related to the sufficient solar energy, and it is easy to carry, and it soon became popular in the whole town.

After the surrounding villages learned about it, they also came to buy it. Since then, solar lamps have been successfully installed in various villages, and people no longer need to use candles.

The glory of good things cannot be buried. When the news of the solar lamps reached the county, Zhang Cheng, on behalf of the county supply and marketing cooperative, came in person to discuss cooperation with the Lotus Grocery Store and asked if he could order a batch of solar lamps.

The number of orders is astonishing, because the county supply and marketing cooperative not only has to sell products in the county, but also has to transport products to other counties and strive to sell them throughout Jinyang City.

Zhong Lian's family was surprised, "The county supply and marketing cooperative has really ambitious goals."

Zhang Cheng's mouth twitched for a moment, and he said, "It's not that we have lofty goals, but your products are easy to use and cheap, and have a strong popularity."

"At that time, electricity was not widely available. Although solar lamps could only be used for lighting, they were sufficient. I don't know what background the Lotus brand behind you has that can even produce such a good thing."

It's OK that it's affordable, but the most important thing is that it's so cheap.

If we don’t sell solar lights throughout the city, we will be unworthy of the price of solar lights.

From Zhang Cheng's words, we can see that solar lamps are a good thing that even the supply and marketing cooperatives in the county cannot produce. No, it is even possible that the entire city cannot produce them.