31-40

Chapter 31

"It's done!"

The next day, Old Man Wang and Uncle Wang came to Hedong Village and told Zhong Changming's family the good news.

Wang Jinhua was surprised, "So fast?"

"There aren't many families in the village who can open a consignment store. The team is already worried about who will open a consignment store. After all, to open a consignment store, you need not only money, but also a source of goods."

"When we went there, the team was having a meeting, planning that no matter who opened a consignment store, they would come to your consignment store to get the goods. I just happened to go there."

After all, other people who open a sales agency store still worry about the supply of goods, but Old Man Wang doesn't have this concern.

In this way, the two parties hit it off and the quota for the Jiucai Wangzhuang agency store was decided.

Of course, even though it has been decided, there is still some time before the store is officially opened.

To open a sales agency store, the family had to clear out an empty room. Moreover, the sales agency store in Loujia Village did not give much money to the village, so naturally there was even less money to support his family to open a store.

But when you first start, you don’t need a very big house, and you don’t need a lot of money.

Today, Old Man Wang came here, not only to tell his daughter's family the good news, but also to buy some goods to sell.

He plans to buy some soybean oil, salt and spicy strips.

There are also cigarettes and alcohol, which are also specifically requested by the people of Jiucaiwangzhuang.

Uncle Wang came over today and pushed a cart. Things can be put on the cart and transported back.

Just like this, the agency store in Jiucaiwangzhuang opened silently.

As time went by, their purchase quantity increased, and like the Loujiacun agency store, they became two other sales points in the department store system.

Of course, Zhong Lian was not idle either. She not only studied the rental service, but also asked her parents to keep an eye out for people with skills in the village.

Take soy sauce and pickles for example. There are no soy sauce and pickles in Zhong Lian's agency store. The reason is that everyone in the village knows how to pickle pickles to a certain extent, so there is no need to spend money to buy them.

Also, many families know how to make soy sauce.

Due to the times, they can't make too much soy sauce. Even so, there is no need to run to the agency store to buy soy sauce.

Many things can be created by the people around us themselves, and the self-sufficiency of the small peasant economy is not an exaggeration.

But as a result, the sales of Zhong Lian's agency store were not ideal.

It is impossible to have a large number of customers coming to the countryside every day. Besides the fact that people don't have the purchasing consciousness, the main reason is that they don't have money.

Without money, you will not be able to develop customers, let alone in rural areas, even in big cities.

Therefore, the most urgent task for Zhong Lian is to expand the sales channels of more agency stores as a foundation, and at the same time to improve the overall living standards of the people around her.