41-50

Chapter 41

The future candidates for the Hedong Village agency store have already been decided, and there is nothing that can be done even if some people are unwilling.

Before they left Hedong Village, Zhong Changming and Wang Jinhua quickly taught Old Man Zhong and Old Lady how to keep and settle accounts.

After the Chinese New Year, except for the suppliers, the sales of the agency stores themselves have stabilized, which is very uncomfortable for everyone who has just experienced the peak of the Chinese New Year.

After seeing the mountains and the sea, it was no longer easy to take in the hills and streams. Zhong Changming and Wang Jinhua were reluctant to move to the town at first, but as their business returned to normal, their reluctance became less and less, and they even became more eager to go to the town.

However, although they did not go to the town, the land in the town could already be moved.

Apart from anything else, the wall must be built, the ownership of the land must be confirmed, and the warehouses and houses must be built, so that when they move in, they can ensure a seamless business transition.

This is a big deal, but people are busy. For the sisters Zhong Lian and Zhong He, learning is the most important thing.

Neither of them is a child anymore, so naturally they have to be strict with their studies.

Zhong Lian was fine. Studying was not difficult for her. She even enjoyed it. She always got excellent grades in every exam.

As for Zhong He, her academic performance is not bad either. After all, she is in the first grade. If she can't even solve the first grade questions, then her rebirth would be in vain.

Zhong Changming and Wang Jinhua don't pay special attention to their studies, but Zhong Lian will definitely pay attention to Zhong He's grades.

"If you can get 100 points in the exam, I will make you new clothes." Zhong Lian said to Zhong He.

During the Chinese New Year, Wang Jinhua fulfilled her promise and made a cotton coat for Zhong He with cloth. Zhong He was so happy at that time.

But if you think Zhong He will be satisfied with this, you are totally wrong.

Cotton clothes are only a rarity in winter. When it comes to spring, summer and autumn, the thickness of clothes worn in each season is different.

Zhong He has always been very fond of new clothes that she hasn't gotten yet. Her eyes lit up when she heard this. "Sister, are you serious?"

"Of course it's true. I keep my word. You know new clothes mean nothing to me, but it's different for you." Zhong Lian provoked Zhong He.

"Who said that? Sister, please don't underestimate me. Although I don't like studying, I will definitely work hard for new clothes." Zhong He did not hide her motivation to study.

Just like a juicy carrot hanging in front of her, Zhong He was aroused by Zhong Lian.

Zhong Lian looked at Zhong He and thought of Old Man and Old Lady Zhong. As time went by, how long could the two old people hold on? In the previous life, when they and their sisters came of age, the old couple were no longer there.

What's more, as the level of the department store system increases, the number of stores will surely increase. By then, where can she find someone as trustworthy as her grandparents?

If we were to say who Zhong Lian could trust the most, it would have to be her family.

Zhong Changming and Wang Jinhua don't require her to worry about them, but what about Zhong He?