61-67end

Chapter 61

"Going to the county town?!" Everyone was surprised. They looked at Aunt San, and then looked at Zhong Changyuan.

Zhong Changyuan was also very surprised. "I would like to go to the county town, but who is willing to take me in?"

Compared to the village, the county town is a better place. Zhong Changyuan certainly wants to go to the county town, but where will he settle down then?

As for Zhong Lian's family, they were clearly not welcoming of him.

"Don't worry, I can ask my second brother and his wife to let you clean the supermarket." Aunt Three sneered.

"I don't want to do heavy work if you ask me to do it." Zhong Changyuan said. In his imagination, the work in the county town must be easy, or it would be hard and painful.

"It's not up to you." Old man Zhong sneered, "You're lucky your wife is still willing to marry you after you did such a shameful thing. If you don't know what's good for you, believe it or not, I will kick you out of the house."

"That's right. It's just cleaning. You sound like you can tire yourself to death."

"Second brother and sister-in-law, can we let the third son go to the county town with us? He doesn't need a salary, he just needs food and accommodation." said the third aunt.

Zhong Changyuan was furious, "Why should I do this? I can't get paid for my work!"

Zhong Changming and Old Man Zhong: "...Not really. We will definitely give him a salary. Since the third brother is unreliable, his salary will be given to his third brother and his wife in the future."

Otherwise, Zhong Changyuan is rich, and they are afraid that Zhong Changyuan will become worse.

"Second brother, I want to get my own salary." Zhong Changyuan said hesitantly. He didn't want to hand over his salary at all.

"Are you going to go out and fool around after I let you get your own salary? Second brother, it's settled. The third brother will follow you to the county town, and you can give all his salary to his wife. You just need to provide him with food and accommodation." said old man Zhong.

"Yes, as for their children, we can help take care of them." said the old lady.

The eldest aunt's face changed, "Why do parents only take care of the third child's children?"

Now her parents-in-law are in charge of looking after the agency store in the village. Once the two children follow them, they will definitely have plenty of delicious food to eat. She feels that her son is losing out.

"Okay, just say less." Zhong Changxiong quickly pulled her clothes to stop her from talking. After all, the focus of this matter now was not on the children.

"Okay then, let the third brother go to the county town with us, and then we will give all his salary to his wife." Zhong Changming said after thinking for a while.

Zhong Changyuan's face turned pale and blue. He didn't want to work in vain, but the reality was that he had no choice.

In Zhong Changyuan's case, it would be better for him to leave the village.

Finally, the matter was settled, and when Zhong Changming and his family left, Zhong Changyuan also followed them to the county town.

From now on, Zhong Changyuan needs to be responsible for the hygiene of the Lotus Supermarket. He will be under the supervision of Aunt San, who will ensure that he will not cause any more trouble.

As for salary, Zhong Changyuan cannot compare with Third Aunt. He only gets half of Third Aunt's. Even if it's only half, Zhong Changyuan can't touch it. When it comes to salary payment, Third Aunt directly gets two salaries.