46-51

Chapter 46, 47 Chapter

46

When the group walked out of the tent, the assistant supervisor had just called the higher-ups.

Seeing that everyone seemed to think that they had no special intentions, the man in a black suit still said awkwardly, "Just now, the higher-ups updated the mission information. The cursed spirits at the next mission location are not level 2, but quasi-level 1. So..."

So, if Gin doesn't want to go, he can naturally not go.

Originally, he had not been evaluated by the world of curses, and theoretically, he could not accept the mission to exorcise cursed spirits. However, Tokyo Jujutsu High School hired him as an assistant teacher, which created a small loophole.

This time, the higher-ups had some tentative intentions. They wanted to see what kind of person this young man who appeared with another six-eyed person was.

Malice?

Of course it was malice, and it was also condescending and arrogant.

Otherwise, they could just conduct the evaluation directly, why bother to tamper with the information of the cursed spirits that needed to be exorcised.

On the other hand, it was a counterattack against Gojo Satoru. Gojo Satoru took over the people forcefully and directly put Suzuki Mikazuki in his territory. Not to mention them, even the elders of the Gojo family could not say a word to him.

——This was the word leaked by the elders of the Gojo family themselves. They couldn't say it. A group of people were blocked by the two young people, and they were almost stripped of their underwear.

Even the remaining fig leaf was given by Gojo Satoru because he didn't want them to be ashamed and angry, and they had to fight to the death.

In short, the top management was very dissatisfied, so there was this malicious temptation.

If Gin failed to exorcise the cursed spirit successfully, he would also implicate the students of Jujutsu High School. Apart from anything else, the purpose of warning Gojo Satoru and the newly appeared six eyes would be achieved. If luck is better, a gap can be opened between Yega Masamichi, Gojo Satoru, the new six eyes and the Gojutsu family.

If Gin successfully exorcises the cursed spirit, then they will not lose out. It is a good opportunity to observe the strength of this sorcerer who appeared with the new six eyes.

However, this malicious temptation was temporarily abandoned after the assistant supervisor informed Mikazuki that he would follow.

It is not that they have any good intentions towards Mikazuki, but there is no need to waste resources before they have decided on a strategy for the new pair of six eyes.

In other words, what if they accidentally break the precious six eyes?

Yes, in their eyes, Suzuki Mikazuki without a spell is just a humanoid prop equipped with six eyes, without any added value.

The funny thing is that these high-level people clearly do not want the second Gojo Satoru to appear, but they discriminate against Mikazuki without a spell. This little thought of inferiority and arrogance is obvious. No wonder no matter how Gojo Satoru tries, Mikazuki is unwilling to give those people a "underwear stripping" like the Gojo family elders.