52-56

52

Using the instant body technique to travel quickly, but the consequence is that the shoes broke.

Holding a pair of broken leather shoes, Izuna walked into the base of Mikazuki barefoot, with a little self-mockery on his face: "I haven't fought with anyone for a few years, and even my chakra control has become rough."

The instant body technique is a technique that attaches chakra to the soles of the feet in exchange for a short burst. Ninjas who can learn this technique have precise chakra control. Otherwise, it's not the shoes that break, but your feet.

Izuna hasn't traveled at full speed for a long time. Today, because he was happy, he was willful for a rare time. As a result, he stepped on the leather shoes and broke them. No wonder he shook his head, thinking that he was too lax.

"I just developed a new type of protective fabric, which is not suitable for soles, but it's not impossible to modify it slightly."

Mikazuki waved a wrench and assembled a machine tool with the help of the manipulator controlled by Prometheus. He didn't care that there was a lot of dust on his face, and stared at the work in his hands with burning eyes.

Izuna didn't rush to help, and threw the broken shoe away, and leaned against the door with his arms crossed to watch him busy.

Looking around, this laboratory has changed a lot from what he saw last time.

Originally, those instruments that he didn't understand were placed randomly, but now they should have been put in their proper places. In addition to the instruments, there are many more things.

Izuna saw that not far behind Sanriku, a small and delicate machine was moving back and forth quickly, as if it was weaving something. Maybe it was the protective cloth he just mentioned?

But if the machine was turned off and the cloth was taken away, Izuna might not recognize that it was actually a loom.

"I brought that back from another world."

Sanriku clapped his hands after tightening the last screw, and handed the remaining less precise work to Prometheus. He turned around and saw Izuna staring at the loom, so he explained.

He brought this small thing back from the cursed world, and left a big one there to make uniforms for the students.

"Prometheus said that you set a first-level authority for a killer in the organization."

Izunai stopped looking at the machine. On the way back, he had already heard Prometheus's general account of what happened. He also had a first-level authority, so as long as he asked, Prometheus would not hide anything.

He would ask, of course, not interrogating. It can be said that the meaning of this sentence in chatting was mostly asking. Although he always said that he could kidnap anyone from Mikazuki, deep down, Izunai was still very convinced of Mikazuki's decision.

"Well, it's Gin." The boy recalled his experience when he just crossed over, showing a little expectation, "He's very interesting."

"Interesting?"

Izunai chewed on these two words a little slowly, not believing it in his heart. There is no other reason. Mikazuki does represent the right most of the time, but only when it comes to people's hearts, the standard becomes different from that of ordinary people.