38-40

Chapter 38

Nishimoto Shinji has a very honest name, looks honest, and has a slightly hunched back. Anyone who looks at him will only think that he is a middle-aged office worker who is not satisfied with his career.

In fact, he is the owner of a bar that is neither big nor small, and has a low-key but not cheap good car. There are more places to live, but strangely, the level of those accommodations is not as good as his car.

But no matter what, Nishimoto Shinji is a man who is not short of money.

As such, he can hire a professional, good-looking, and eloquent person to work as a bartender for his bar.

But since he opened this bar, he has never left the bar. He uses the same general standard for ten years to provide his guests with various alcohols.

Interestingly, this bar, which looks very low-end, has never lacked customers. Some familiar guests will tease the boss about how his bartending skills have not improved, and order a glass of whiskey.

At this time, the bar will be filled with good-natured laughter.

Today, it should have been like this.

... It should have been.

"I want a new dark web invitation code."

The tall man in a black windbreaker, a black hat, and long silver hair knocked on the bar and said in a low voice.

This is why he did not let Cognac invade the dark web, but came out to do activities on his own. This invitation code is not just a line of meaningless letters and numbers, but a physical card, which needs to be activated with a special process.

Which big boss is going to change his number and start over?

Nishimoto Shinji, who was hit by the sharp coldness, sobered up. He looked at the man who looked very young but had the three words "don't mess with" written all over his body, and couldn't help guessing in his heart.

But guessing is guessing, business still needs to be done.

To put it bluntly, it's no big deal.

Nishimoto Shinji is an underground broker, and his position is the same as most of his peers, neither black nor white, neither gray nor sleek.

His business is no different from that of most brokers. In other words, he is actually an intermediary businessman with a special commission.

In his bar, there is a medium-sized whiteboard on the wine cabinet behind the bar. Different tasks are written on the whiteboard with different colored markers, and those who are interested can take them.

Yes, this bar is equivalent to a small offline physical dark web. However, most of the commissions are about teaching someone a lesson or stealing someone's things, and only occasionally there will be a black murder mission.

It's not that he has few connections, but as long as the money paid by those who ask him for such commissions is not too small, Nishimoto Shinji will generally help to post them on the real dark web. Of course, there is a fee.