Getting My Son

*Aston's pov*

"Ohh for god sake. Why can't love just be straightforward!" I moan for the 100th time this morning. "I know I guess you really fell for this girl. I've never seen you moan and sigh over a girl like this before." Marvin laughs, I side eye him. "Don't do that bro." "it's true though, you never have." "yeah well I'm serious. I want to settle down with my son and Julia...man I even want to make her my wife." there is silence in the room I look at Marvin who's smiling at his phone. "You're not even listening are you ? you're more interested in Roch." I raised my voice startling Marvin momentarily. "I am bro. Look" Marvin shows me a picture of Rochelle and Alaia in matching summer dresses. I frown. "Thanks bro that makes me feel 150 times better." I roll my eyes sarcastically, Marvin looks like a lost puppy feeling guilty. "It's one thing that I feel I can talk to you about this but another when you rub your family in my face. I think I should leave." "and what go and find the nearest drug dealer." he shot back "oh nice one..something else you throw back at me!" I stand and turn to leave "wait up I don't mean it." I start to cry thinking about everything, this one girl has me wanting to wed her and start a family but the minute she's gone I'm a wreck! Marvin hugs me comfortingly. "We will get her back don't worry." "promise?" I question looking up at him. It's almost as though I'm a little boy who has scraped his knee and needs his dad to make him feel better.

*Julia's pov*

Leo is going to Aston's next week for the week Aston insisted it would be two weeks but I don't feel Leo would cope with it. He's hardly away from me when we're at home. I guess I had calmed down now from the text recieved. If she was what Aston wanted why would I get in the way?

"Packing Leo's stuff anything he desprately needs? X"

I text to Aston. I'm absolutely rubbish at packing so making sure Leo has everything he needs is a must. Why aren't I going? Well its not about me it's about Leo having a bond with his dad. I want him to know his dad and spend time with him. If I go Aston will want to spend time with me too and that's not what I want especially after the last visit and the text I got... Am I making the right choice?

*Aston's pov*

"Swimming trunks babe. Everything else is just normal day to day stuff. Xxxxxx"

I reply to Julia's text grinning like the Cheshire cat. They are coming to see me again I guess its time I clear my act up. No more drugs, no more one night stands and only the ocational drink! "Marv they're coming! They're coming, they're coming, they're coming! " I yell in excitement. Marvin looks at me like I have two heads. "Who?" he asks hesitantly. "Julia and Leo!" "oh that's good bro." I couldn't stop smiling this is by far the best moment in my life like ever. I best go home and get ready for them.

Thoughts?