Home Sweet Home

*Aston's pov*

"Home sweet home." I grinned pulling up to the house, Marvin and Rochelle grinned from ear to ear. "It's been lovely being at the Maldives but it's so good to be home." Rochelle beamed, I've missed these guys. "Come on then let's get you inside." Sighing happily I helped Marvin and Rochelle with their bags. "Welcome home!" Sarah shouted cheerily. "Jheez babe my ears!" I pouted smacking Sarah's bum as I passed her. "Oi oi!" Rochelle winked. "Look at my lil bro all loved up" Marvin added. I mentally rolled my eyes at the fact that because Sarah's my girlfriend everyone finds the need to point it out 24/7 like I've never been in a relationship before! "He's just the best plus he's all mine." Sarah grinned causing Rochelle to laugh.

We all went to the kitchen / dining area. "wow, oh my god. you cooked for us all? that's so sweet!" Rochelle beamed. "It was all Sarah's idea." I smiled over to Sarah. "wow Sarah. thank you." Marvin nodded his head in approval. Sarah's an amazing cook, honestly she's much better than I first thought she would be when I first met her.

*Rochelle's pov*

"Um Marv and I have some news." I spoke up half way through dinner, I secretly gave Marvin a look to ask for permission to go ahead. Marvin nodded gently agreeing. "Marvin and I are getting married." I grinned. "awh Roch that's amazing you're perfect together!" Sarah grinned hugging me which was kind of awkward as we were sat at the table eating. "Congratulations bro." Aston did a quick handshake with Marvin. "I can't wait to be Mrs Humes!" I giggled. "Well I think this is a cause for an alcoholic beverage." Sarah grinned pulling out an expensive bottle of champagne from the alcohol cupboard. "Indeed." I agreed, we all clanked glasses and took a sip.

After the meal Marv and I phoned the rest of our close friends and family to tell them our news.

May post more in the morning but if I don't I will when I can xxx Julia