Talking

*Aston's pov*

I managed to get rid of Sarah pretending I was going to bed. I'm not going to lie she treated me like a baby tucking me into bed and giving me migraine tablets which I spat into my hand once she turned away to turn out my light. "I'll see you tomorrow baby." she kissed my forehead I forced a smile "I guess." I mumbled. "I love you" she smiled, ignoring her I snuggled down the covers and shut my eyes letting out a fake yawn. Ahhh the extents I go to to get this girl out my house. "Night Mr merrygold." she says shutting the door behind her, I listened closely for the sound of my front door shutting sat up in bed. Am I hell going to sleep it's only early, the front door clicked into the shut possition and I picked up my phone calling my one and only.

"Pronto." she spoke into the phone, I'm guessing she didn't look at the caller ID on her phone.

"Julia, it's Ast." there was a slight pause before she spoke again.

"Aston.... Hey." damn her accent, my stomach is doing flips and I feel all goosey.

"Hey babe, so are you coming to stay at mine while you're over? How have you been?" I say quickly into the phone lighting a cigarette.

" sure I mean if its no problem? I wouldn't want to be in the way..."

"In the way? No you would be fine, I've missed you so much." I say lovingly. I forgot how much I loved hearing her voice, its music to my ears.

"Well ok. We're coming down to see you on the 17th, I'm sorry it's short notice." she sighs

"Short notice? Really babe I couldn't care less I just want to see you." I beam "who is the other person do they need a seprate bed or are you sleping together?" I continue

There is a slight pause before Julia replies. " have you still got the double bed? If so then that will be fine." great, she's got another man and I'm just nothing.

"Yeah I have... Um so..um yeah. Ok. Shall I pick you up at the airport or?" I say choked up, hoping it doesn't show through.

*Julia's pov*

I'm not sure why Aston got all choked up on the phone, maybe he misses me really bad.

"What about your girlfriend and daughter?" I question knowing full well he had a kid already and I'm guessing the girl he was with in his insta pictures is his girlfriend.

"Girlfriend? Daughter? I have no idea what you're on about!" he laughs.

"Please don't lie to me I've seen everything. Look I'm going to go, after next week we won't be in your way very much." saying matter of factly I sigh.

"No I'm not I promise, I want you in my life." now he was sniffling...was he crying?

"Goodbye Aston."

"Goodbye Julia." and then I ended the call.

"Three more days, then England." I mumble to myself and climbed into bed. I tried to watch a film but I couldn't concentrate, how is Aston going to be when we go to stay with him? Would he be happy, sad , angry or just...normal? Oh what's the point laying here watching a film I haven't followed through over thinking next weeks visit to Aston's. Letting out a yawn glancing quickly at our packed bags I snuggled down with my baby and shut my eyes falling asleep just seconds later.

Who is Julia's 'baby'? Xx