About

***Warning Explicit Content***

"I was drunk but not drunk enough not to notice him. Good lord, he was beautiful. Did men like him really exist? I thought I might be imagining him. "You want to take a shot with me sweetheart?" He smiled crookedly and lifted the bottle up. The huskiness is his voice making him sound dangerous, yet he was soft spoken.. An enigma."

Eighteen year old Maxine Jones is broken, and running from the secrets of her past that seem hell bent on tearing her apart.

When she arrives at childhood friend Cam's doorstep, she hopes to find comfort and closure. The last person she expected to meet was Justin Bieber.

Justin is everything Maxine has been warned to stay away from, yet everything she is drawn to. His boldness, flirtatious nature and jaw dropping good looks have Maxine's head in a spin and she can't seem to stay away.
But the secrets of her past still haunt her, which makes her attraction to Justin all the more scary..

Justin Bieber can't seem to keep his eyes of his hot new roommate, or his hands. Maxine is fresh, innocent, and everything Justin knows he can't have. But that doesn't stop him from wanting her. The pressure of living together combined with their sizzling chemistry fuels an unstoppable liaison.

Both know they shouldn't be together, yet can't bear to be apart. They fall into a twisted affair of love, passion and deceit. Justin's on/off girlfriend Rachel has a hold over Justin. She holds a dark secret of his past over him that threatens to tear apart his relationship with Maxine; the first woman he has ever cared about.

"That's impossible," he whispered. Tears fell from my eyes and I nodded in gloomy acceptance; Justin wanted me out of his life. His hands cupped my face gently, forcing me to look at him. "There is no fücking way you could EVER be invisible to me baby."

Lies, deceit, passion and first love fuel together in their tumultuous relationship.

Can Justin break free from the bonds that hold him to Rachel? Can Maxine forgive the indiscretion and lies. And will Justin Bieber be the man who can break her fall?