Invite

I woke up the next morning feeling amazing, I haven't slept like that in ages. Something warm and hard was wrapped around me and I remembered it was Dylan still sleeping. I sat there and listened to his light breathing and felt as his chest moved up and down on my back. I haven't cuddled in a while either since the dudes I messed with, I never stayed the night to cuddle with them but instead made up some excuse. I didn't want these dudes getting the wrong idea although they still did in the end somehow.

It actually felt really.. Nice. I definitely missed this part of relationships, I slowly lifted Dylan's arms up and inched off of the bed. I stretched feeling my sore muscles ache, I walked to the bathroom and decided to take a bath. I cut on the water, poured some bubble bath liquid and cherry blossom oil in and went to the kitchen to wait for the tub to fill, I cut on the coffee maker and pulled out the sausage from the freezer to thaw out on its own. I walked back into the bathroom and turned off the water. I put my hair in a high bun and stepped in the water loving the scorching heat of the water, yes I was walking around naked the whole time.

I took the remote for my stereo I had in the bathroom and turned on the cd I had in which ended up being R&B love hit singles. I poured some of my cherry blossom body wash on my bath clothe and hummed along to Bryan McKnight "back at one" as I massaged it onto my skin. Dylan walked in and took one look at me and slid right into the tub behind me taking the rag and washing me himself, Dylan ended up washing my hair too since he claimed he wanted to play in it while it was wet.

Once we got out of the bathroom now freshly clean and dried off we went to the kitchen. Dylan had on some joggers and I only had on a tight dark grey short sleeve crop top that said geek across the front and ended right under my chest and white panties that said freak across the back. Yeah when I was at home I barely wore anything, I was more comfortable in less than more.

I fixed Dylan and I a cup of coffee and sat his in front of him and took a sip of mine but sat it down so I could start cooking us breakfast. I was cooking sausage egg and cheese which of course went together because that's how we do in the south and making French toast to go with it. While I was cooking Dylan came over and grabbed my butt with both hands and was squeezing.

"Man you have an amazing ass baby," he said looking down at his hands and my butt. "This is my ass and you better remember that," he smacked my butt softly but firmly and started leaving open mouthed kisses on my shoulder.

"Okay, okay, calm down back there," I said laughing and placing the French toast that was in the pan onto a plate. He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his chin on my shoulder.

"Let me taste the eggs."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm almost finished and you can eat then."

"But I really want to taste them, just one bite. Please."

"Oh my gosh, fine cry baby." I picked up a spoon and put some cheese eggs and sausage on it and fed it to him.

"Yeah but I'm your cry baby," he said still chewing.

"Don't talk with your mouth full," I scolded him. He then just proceeded to copy me in this high pitched voice. Right when I was about to slap him he moved back so I only swatted air, he laughed at me and smacked my butt before running off before I could try to hit him again.

A knock came from the door and Dylan ran over to get it. It ended up being Cole and some other dudes from the football team; Sam, Alex, Tony, Ivan and Shawn. They basically stormed the place and broke the nice silence we did have.

"Dude you totally missed last night, who ditches boys night out and partying on a Saturday," Shawn said. They were tossing a football around and laughing.