Jealousy Always Ends Up Being the DUFF

***Tee's outfit and the girl who is Tee, I'm most likely going to base most of her outfits off of what the real girl wears. Her names Aaleeyah Petty btw, if you want to go check her out on Google or something. She is like my WCE!! No homo but she is fine as heyaalll!!! Lol***

The next morning after a long night of thinking over everything that was running through my head I had made up my mind and couldn't wait to see Dylan's reaction when I was going to tell him. I knew he was at work right now since it was Saturday morning, but I guess I could wait.

I got a text from one of my friends Talisha who I didn't really care for but at the same time I didn't mind. I usually didn't have bad looking friends and I didn't judge my friends off of their looks but Talisha... let's just say she wasn't everyone's first, second or third choice in a female.

Talisha: Where dat ass at girl?!?

Me: Nm just chilling at the house, bouta hop in dis shower tho. Wbu??

Talisha: Nun just chillin, wanna go to the mall today? Shop for shoes... And boys?!?

Me: Sounds like a plan, meet you there in an hour..

Talisha: Aiight

I grabbed my playboy bunny bra and a matching cotton thong and went into the bathroom. I put my iPhone 5s on my speaker dock and cut Pandora on to the R&B love songs station, the first song popping up being Ne-Yo Mad. I was in love with this song. I hopped into the shower singing away.

After my twenty minute shower full of singing, I dried off and put on my undergarments. I walked into my room and started searching for something to wear to the mall. I chose to just go relaxed taking out a simple black t-shirt with a simple basic picture on the front and it ended right under my belly button still showing some of my stomach, some simple light gray leggings and my white and black Jordans. I put on my short gold chain necklace Dylan had given me for my birthday, some bow earrings, then I braided my hair in two french braids and place them over my shoulder in front of me, I only added eyeliner, mascara and some nude eye shadow with pink lip gloss to finish off my relaxed but sexy at the same time look. I grabbed my black purse, keys, and phone before heading out after checking that I looked fine.

I got to the mall that was only ten minutes away right on time and went inside. Talisha was waiting for me at the entrance where we usually met up at and gave me a hug.

"Girl you look fabulous, even though you bummed down," she said nodding her head in approval, as if I needed it from her.

"Thank you chicky," I said. I then checked her out. She was wearing some leopard print leggings, a red crop top, with red stilettos. Minus her face not being all that, Talisha did have a body, she had wide hips, big ass, and triple D's, she was a bigger girl with a muffin top, but that didn't stop her from rocking whatever the hell she wanted to rock. She had the confidence of a struttin' rooster. But I ain't mad at her, she could pull some dudes now just not always the ones she wanted, not meaning she still didn't sleep with them either.

"You look fly too girl." I finally said nodding my head like she did in approval.

"Aha, thank you gurrll!" She said flipping her weave and dragging the 'r' out in girl. We laughed and continued on our way through the mall and as we went through I told her about the situation with Dylan and my decision that I was going to give him later on tonight. We went from store to store checking out the clothes and the shoes, then we reached Charlotte Russe and looked at their heels until I saw a pair of nice heels that were fly and I figured Talisha would really like them, which whenever I like a pair of shoes she usually liked them automatically too, we called over the sales guy to get a pair in her size and immediately Talisha was flirting with him. I can't deny that the dude wasn't sexy, he was light skinned with a sprinkle of freckles over his nose and cheek, light brown eyes and curly dark brown hair and full pink lips.