Old News = Bad News

I struggled to wake up as I heard a banging on my door. "I'm coming, hold on!" I yelled through my apartment. I rolled out of bed and trudged down the hall to the door. I swung the door open to reveal Tyler, I tried to close it just as quickly as I had opened it, but Tyler caught the door with his hand and pushed his way in.

"So we need to talk, my mom wants you to come home with me this Thanksgiving break and spend it with us, and your parents are going to be there too since we are neighbors." Tyler said as if he didn't just barge into my home.

"And why would I go home with you, Tyler, I've grown out of hanging around scum." I said with a snarky attitude. Tyler irritated me every time I saw him, his presence irritated me. Tyler was my first... well everything, we grew up together right next door to each other from right out of the womb. Our parents always said we would end up with each other and that we were destined. They were right about the end up with each other.

Tyler was my first kiss in the seventh grade because of Truth or Dare between us and asked me out in the eighth grade. Our parents were ecstatic and thought we were so cute together, Tyler used to bring me random things he knew I liked and we were always together, stuck like glue. He was my first love, and I also lost my virginity to him in the eleventh grade at prom.

But once we got to college it all changed. Tyler saw all of the older, slutty college girls and went crazy like a diabetic kid in a candy store. He didn't even try to hide the fact that he was cheating on me since I caught him in bed with my ex-best friend from high school who came to college with us.

I was not one to hold my tongue or my hands, so I beat her so bad she ended up in the hospital and I spent a few nights in jail. It was all worth it for me. I had serious anger problems and a short temper so I snapped easily and that moment just set it off. That was our freshman year of college and I hadn't talked to Tyler since then, I've seen him around but that was unavoidable, but I surely didn't give him the time of day no matter how hard he tried to get back with me. I did keep in contact with his family since they were like a second family to me and I practically grew up in their house too as much as my own.

"Tee, are you even listening to what I've been saying," Tyler asked waving his hand in front of my face.

I swatted his hand out of my face and said, "no I didn't because it's hard to listen to bat shit." Tyler just looked at me and rolled his eyes, he was used to my attitude and just let it roll off of his shoulders, which I hated. I knew how to get under his skin just as much as he knew how to get under mine.

"My mom wants you to ride with me back home." Tyler shortened his explanation.

"No, I refuse. I have been perfectly fine staying away from you these past two years, I plan on keeping my record clean instead of trying to kill you." I said walking back down the hall to my room. "You can dismiss yourself out of my apartment now though." I said without turning around. But Ty being Ty continued down the hall after me and came into the room.

I took off my big T-shirt that I had worn to sleep and was just in my red lace bra and thong. I didn't care if I changed in front of Ty, although it had been two years, I grew up taking baths with him and changing in front of him, and we definitely did a lot of other stuff after that first time. Plus I wanted to show him what he was missing out on, I knew it was working because he was eyeing me like he hadn't seen my body in forever, which he hasn't and I could see the longing and lust in his eyes, I believe I even saw a glimpse of love there too.

I knew Ty loves, or loved for a better word, me before everything happened but I didn't know what went through his head for him to cheat on me like that. Nevertheless, I wanted to leave the past in the past and that included Ty with it.