A Guy Like Him

~Macys POV~

So i decided to text Michael because i did not want to back outside to make a fool of myself.

To: Michael,
"Get your ass in here. You have some explaining to do"

And i sent the text. Moments later in came Michael laughing hysterically.

"This isnt funny Clifford!" I yelled.

"Im sorry but this is halarious. Me and your mom came up with a plan by just looking at eachother!" He laughed.

"You just let me make a fool out of myself in front of my favorite band in the world!" I yelled.

"Macy calm down. They guys loved what you said. Calum started tearing up when you finished talking about him" he said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. He loved it. He wished he got a chance to talk to you" he said.

"Michael?" I asked.

"Yes Macy." He replied.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Let me tell you a story" He said.

He started telling me about his Uncle and how he lived in St. Louis and all of that when i interrupted him.

"Michael" i said.

"Yes?" He said confused.

"You already told me all of this" i laughed.

"Oh my god im sorry" he said joining me in laughter.

"Well long story short we are cousins!" He said.

"Wow" i said shocked.

Im related to Michael Clifford. The Michael Clifford. Memeber of 5 Seconds Of Summer my favorite band. This is unbelievable.

"So we are related?" I ask.

"Well thats what cousin means isnt it?" He laughed.

"Ya sorry" i said laughing some more.

"So are you going to talk to Calum?" He asked.

"No not right now. He may have teared up but that doesnt mean he likes me. I doubt he does. And i dont think anything will happen." I said to him.

"I doubt that" he said.

"Theres something about Calum that i didnt say out there." I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Well.....Calum is perfect to me but he also isnt. He is not afraid to show off his imperfections and be proud of them. I could never be like Calum. Like when his snapchat got leaked. He came forward and delt with it. I would said fuck it thats not me. He isnt afraid to show people the wrong things he does. Hes not afraid to tell the truth. Hes not only amazing in so many ways but he is also humble. And maybe thats why i like him so much. I honestly dont know." I finished.

"Wow. I think you just tood yourself why you are in love with Calum Hood" he said.

"Michael im not in love with him. As a band yes i love all of you. For everything that you have done for me ya i love you all. That does include Calum. But in this situation i cant say i love Calum. Love is a strong word. Im not ready to say that about someone i hardly know." I said.

"Well you have described him pretty well for hardly knoing him." He said.

"Well lets just say i like to see whats on the inside more so than the outside" i said smiling.