Her

~Macys POV~

So today i have to record a video and edit and have it ready to upload tomorrow. Its a long process but i love doing it and it makes me happy.

I get finished editing and i decide to grab my best lens to my camera and go to the park and take some pictures.

I am almost to the park when i get a call from Luke.

"Hey Lukey whats up" i said in a high voice.

"Nothing, so you wanna hang out with me and Mikey today?" He asked.

"Acually im going to the park to take some pictures. You guys shouldcome and we could have a mini photoshoot" i laugjed.

"Um ok we will be there in ten" he said and hung up.

- Ten minutes later-

"Helloooooo Muke!" I screamed, a little too loud.

"Muke? really? " Michael said laughing.

"Ya i mean its my second favorite ship. My first is Cake sorry Mikey" i said.

"Well im Muke af" Michael said laughing again.

We went by the water and under some trees and took a lot of pictures.

I told the guys that i had to go and that i would send them the pictures later.

When i got home i decided to go on twitter. I respond to some fans and i favorite and follow. Then i go onto my crushes account aka Calum Thomas Hood. Im on his page when i see it. I am on the verge of tears.

~Calums POV~

So I really did not think that Macy liked me. Shes always avoiding me and never wants to hang out. It makes me want to cry sometimes thinking that im not good enough for her.

I realized that icant keep waiting for Macy. I have to do something. What i did was probably a mistake.

I went to a bar the other night and i met a girl. Well by met i mean saw again. Instead this time she wasnt with my best friend she was there to see me.

"Hey babe" She said smiling.

"Hello beautiful " i said kissing her.

We went back to the 5sos house and went up to my room. We watched movies and talked.

She took a picture and posted it on twitter. I quickly retweeted it knowing that is was a mistake.

~Michaels POV~

Im scrolling through twitter when i see Calum retweeted something.

I go to Calums page and see it. I can feel anger rushing through me.

I get up and run into Lukes room.

"LUCAS HAVE YOU SEEN THIS!" I yell.

"WTF!" Luke yelled back.

"Both of us stormed into Ashtons room.

"Cal have you fucking seen this!" Like yelled.

"Wtf. Why would he do that!" He yelled.

Then all of us stormed into Calums room and we saw her cuddled up next to him.

"WTF CAL!" I yelled at him.

"What. Cant i have some privacy with my girlfriend!" He yelled back.

"Your girlfriend? What the hell. What about Macy?" I said.

"Who the hell is Macy" the bitch said.

"No one Abigail just watch the movie" Calum said.

"Dude. You like her a lot. Shes my cousin. I told you not to hurt her. You did. I guarantee it. You know how much Macy hates Abigail and you know how much all of us hate her!" I yelled.

"Why would you hate Abby?" Calum asked with a grin.

"Oh you know why." I started. " Maybe this will jog your memory. I hate your dumb tatoo i wish youd fly to the moon" I sang in a sarcastic tone.

"That song wasnt even about you!" She yelled.

"Oh my god Abigail put a sock in it!" Luke yelled from behind me.

"Dont talk to her like that!" Calums yelled.

"Whatever. Im leaving. But i want you to do something. On YouTube look up "Why I Love Four Idiots" then i think you will change your mind about this." I said.

/Short chapter i know im really tierd. I might be starting another one with the Ashtons sister storyline. Idk though!

Shes Kinda Hot is still number 1 in the us!!!!!!!!!

Ok remember to LIKE and VOTE and COMMENT and SHARE!! THANKS LOVES💖