Im Sorry

~Macys POV~

Its been a week since i saw the picture of Calum and her. It wouldnt bother me as much as it is if it wasnt Abigail. That bitch. Mikey didnt deserve anything that she wrote in that song. His hair will be fine and he is just as hot as all the other guys.

I am sitting in bed scrolling through Twitter. It is currently 8 am and i have gotton like fifty messages from Calum.

From CalBear- Listen Macy im sorry it was stupid. I know you probably hate me right now but please let me explain.

I read the text and i decided to call him.

"Macy oh my god i thought you would never answer!" Calum screamed through the phone.

"Ya whatever. You have 3 minutes to explain then im hanging up" i said sternly.

"Wow ok so it all started two nights before the picture was posted." He started. "I went to the bar alone because i didnt feel like being around people for some reason. I got very drunk and she seemed so nice. We went back to her place and.." I interrupted him.

"Ok ok i dont need to know that part" i said.

"Ok ok so after all that we just talked. She seemed awsome. I didnt understand what Mikey was thinking. Im so sorry." He finished.

"Ok well you did it. Im sorry but its going tot ake a lot to earn back our trust." I said.

"Ok ill do anything" he said.

I hung up the phone and layed there. Until i drifted asleep.

IM REALLY SORRY! I am having writers block. Im considering deleting this one as well. I had good ideas but i dont know where its going. I honestly thought this one would be diffrent. I may start another one and work really hard on it to make it better. If you have any tips please tell me💖