Uncontrolled

Three hours after, Max was sitting outside a French cafe, with his legs mounted up on the table. Although it was still very dark, since the dark clouds had rolled onto the sky, after everything went bad, Max knew that the weather wouldn't keep him down in the dumps. Because he knew that the sun would push the clouds out of the way and hug the world in it's grasp, sooner or later.

In fact, Max still had a wide grin on his face, when three robots did a zombie walk around the corner. He jumped to his feet,and posed to look as if ready to fight, which he was. The first one got a bad surprise, as Max slid through his legs and slammed him in the back.

The second one wasn't any better off, Max stepped out of the way, before reaching for the head. Soon, the robot was on the floor, with its head rolling away somewhere.

The last one was jumping at Max, before he could say books. They were on the floor, attacking each other. Max snatched one arm, and another. He swung the robot onto the pile of them, smacked his hands together to get rid of the dirt, and strolled away, very proud.

There couldn't be many robots left out there, they must be all together, sending out search parties for him.

Max's life wasn't perfect yet, no child is a child without parents. Max needed to get his parents, which will be easy, since all the robots inside Plunderfall were on the ground. There were no guards to get past, nobody chasing him down hallways he didn't know of. Now, the hallways were empty, except for computer guys. 

Walking through the gates of Plunderfall wasn't as scary the third time, not just because there weren't any guards, but also because Max had got so used to it. He casually bounced happily through the doors and strided along the corridor he hadn't been through, which lead him to a flight of stairs. Max could hear a shouting voice arguing with somebody, probably about what Max did to complicate everything. It was definitely best not to go in there. Instead, Max  wandered down a corridor, which introduced Max to a room of peaceful silence, until Max was brought to the end of the corridor, where he could hear crying. 

The voices from before were edging nearer and nearer, Max had to hide, but where? The alleyway was empty except for a vent. Max crawled inside, it was larger than most vents, snug for Max. A man in a long, stretching, purple robe walked in and slammed the door after saying something to someone who was now guarding. Since the man was so well dressed, Max presumed that he was the boss, Jacob Alexander, or, more commonly known as, Jake Wealth, because he's remarkably  wealthy. He unlocked the door of crying, and as soon as he did that, the crying stopped. Now through the vent, Max could see one man and one woman, dressed in reasonably good clothes for a prisoner: tacky jeans, brown socks, and white vest top. Better than the rags the other prisoners were wearing. Though, Max noticed a more important thing: they were his parents. Jake was winding them up saying things about how they would never see their son ever again. He got a bad surprise when Max spoke up " Oh really? I think they'll be seeing me sooner than you think"

Jake stuttered " W-w-w-what? You're supposed to be dead"

"Get your facts right!" It was Max's dad. Jake looked at dad for a little too long, because Max kicked him in the legs, and he fell over, screaming "Guaaaaaard!" and the guard came to his aid, yet Max was too fast, he plunged at his legs and he tripped over. Now, Jacob had a very shocked face. It was astounding how he could make his mouth so huge when he's surprised. 

"How? How can you do this?" he stammered.

And with one last kick in the face, Max replied "Because. I am UNCONTROLLED!"