Inside

Max threw himself to the closest hiding place he could find: a metal bin. The lid had been dumped down somewhere else, so Max snuggled himself inside. It wasn't all that cosy, as well as that, the smell was horrid.

Although the front door to Plunderfall was wide open, the robots would not let Max by pleasantly, it was risky. Sweat was trickling down from Max's forehead every second. Any sudden movements would notify the robots of danger (AKA Max).

Max could name exavtly what each rack bot was doing. The two at the front only turn their heads at the sound of danger. Staying in here wouldn't do any help, at all. Yet Max needed timing perfection to get past the guards. Exactly when the robot turn, which is when they're distracted, Max would hop out the bin, before hiding behind it.

After that, Max sped to the other side of the street, always keeping an eye on the robots. If one got shot, the other one must attempt to help, f notax had one less robot to fight, amy way. Next, after he shot down a robot, Max immediately dashed around the gates, while the second robot tried to come to his aid.

He was aiming to use the laser gun to cut an opening in the gate. At first, when it didn't work, Max took it as a challenge, but when it never let Max destroy it, he accepted that it was nearly impossible. Max was running out of plans, luckily, no one knew he was there, thus, letting him take as long as he desired. Except, right then, one robot started malfunctioning, near him, which YOU might think is a good thing, though, at the time, Max found it very irrelevant. It just grabbed the attention of all other robots to him! Face-palm! 

In a flash, Max came up with a plan: as the robots helped the malfunction, he would rush past them as they looked into whatever is wrong with the robot. After that, the door would be wide open for him to stride in as he wishes. If Max had come just a few days later, then the doors would have been built in with extra security. Two more guards were on the inside, though, this wasn't a problem for Max, he just slammed them on the head with his backpack. 

The following problem was corridors; loads and loads of corridors. One thing was for sure: Plunderfall had changed A LOT! And by a lot, I mean some of it has been blocked up, the shelves had been turned into machinery, not shoes, the counter was now a throne type chair, who knows what the changing rooms were? The good thing was: he was inside!