Love is a Fragile Thing

AUTHORS NOTE: hey guys! so I'm a new writer to the watt-pad world and to be honest i don't really know how to use this thing! haha well i will start wring a story about the beautiful ONE DIRECTION and i hope that you will all read it and enjoy! so here goes nothing! below i will give you a little information about the story and after i will write chapter one a bit later.

*please let me know if i ever get too cliche! haha*

____________________________________________________________________________________

Mariposa (Mari for short) is a 19 year old spark of fire, she not afraid of scary movies, she not afraid of running wild, but there is one thing that she is afraid of... falling in love (see what i did there? haha) . Yes she has had a few relationships in the past, and like every young girl, she thought she was in love with all of them. So this time she promised herself that she would keep her guard up this time.... but everything changed when she met someone irresistible: Niall Horan from One Direction.

Keep reading as they embark on a journey that is rarely told. Will it be a tragedy like the stories of Shakespeare or will there be a happy ending? only one way to find out.

they meet in the most unusual of places and from there a new world seems to reveal before Mari's eyes.. could it be that she is finally opening up again? after all the hurt and pain, could she finally be feeling something other than the numbness in her heart?

Tune in to read the riveting love story of Niall and Mariposa..... Its a story worth telling.

_________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE: bring out the popcorn ladies and gentleman because i just got some inspiration!

please let me know what you think! ill be posting chapter one soon.