Part 5: Prince of the Devils

♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥

He stared at my hand which was holding onto my chest.

"It hurts huh?"

His eyes met mine.

"Are you scared? Don't worry I won't do anything bad"

He whispered some words and....

"Feeling better?"

".....Y-yeah...."

"Hahaha! I can't believe it. What my grandpa told me actually worked"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, nevermind. It will not totally disappear. The more you suppress it, the more it'll hurt"

"Wha-what are you—-?"

"You're in love, right?"

What he said definitely gave me the chills.

"W-what the hell are you talking about? You just met me and you say such stuffs? Are you crazy?"

"Yeah, yeah. People I've just met always calls me that. But you know, you shouldn't hide your feelings. Hiding it wouldn't do you any good. Look at you. You're in pain because of it"

"How can you even be so sure that I'm in pain because of that?"

"Oh? Are you really doubting me? Do you want to test it out?"

His eyes gave a glint that made me tremble.

 "Then, would showing my feelings do me any good? It would just make everything worse"  

"Possible. But what matters most is that you told that person your feelings. Am I right——"

He lowered his head, as if attempting to get a kiss.

"Are you—-don't—?"

I turned my head away. My lips wasn't his goal.

"—-Maria?", he whispered and chuckled.

His kiss which landed on my neck made my face hot. My heart ached a little but it felt good. I annoyingly pushed him away, and his body made a loud thud.

(Oh God, don't tell me I'm in love with this guy because of the dream! This is ridiculous!)

"I'm not a toy!"

"Do you think I'm playing? Look. You're blushing"

Surprised of what he said, I turned to look at the mirror beside me.

"I'm not blushing! You are such an id—-"

I turned back to look at him and argue some more, but what came up was his face suddenly close to mine.

(Too close!!!)

His lips forged a curve.

(H-he's teasing me! He's definitely teasing me!)

Then he pushed me on the bed and pinned me up.

"This is sexual harassment! I'm gonna sue you for this!! Let me go you fiend!", I fought back as I struggled out of his grips.

"Ohoho. What a wild cat you are. I understand now the feeling of teasing a girl on bed"

"...You....you pervert!!...devil..."

I got too mad that I cried out of it. 

(I am too weak to even get away. How disgusting)

"Ok, that's enough", he apologized as he pinched my nose and wiped my tears up. "Don't cry. Sorry, I got fond of teasing you. I know. This is not the right time yet, but when I do attack, you'll definitely ask for more"