Part 9: First Kiss??!!

♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥

Birds chirping; sunlight hurting my eyes.

"I...feel a little bit dizzy....it's morning??..."

I got up.

"Damn. I remembered what I shouldn't have. It's still early and my mood's already ruined. Great!"

As soon as I got a glimpse of the clock, I made a ruckus inside the house. I took a bath, put on my uniform, got a bread and ran out of the house as fast as I could.

"Good morning Maria", Grandma Helen, a neighbor of mine, greeted in a weak and shaky voice.

"Good Morning Grandma! I have no time to lose!"

"Where are you going?"

"School! I'm already late!"

"Wait, child..."

"Yes? Grandma?"

"It's...Saturday. Do you..also have school on Saturdays?"

"I-It is?"

"Yes.."

It took me a minute to ponder.

"It is Saturday! Sheesh! Good thing you told me earlier grandma! Tsk! I could've ended up like a fool going to school alone"

"You're not yourself today..What's wrong?"

I approached her to explain.

"Is it that obvious grandma? You see..I really have huge problems and a bunch of them.."

"Hmm...Whatever it is, I'm sure you'll be able to pass it all"

"I'm not sure grandma. There's only one thing I'm sure of. And that's, I'm gonna snap in no time"

"Oh come on child, you're not that weak", she encouraged and held my hands.

"Thanks grandma.."

"Well then, I'm sure you still have things to take care of. I'll be watering my plants"

"Oh ok grandma...Well then, I'll be going. Thank you very much", I baded, kissed her hands and went back inside the house.

I saw the red dress and glared at it.

"Now what am I going to do with you?!! Tsk! Th-this gown is really pretty...too bad it's already stained of bad memories", I sighed. "Anyway, I should return this to Sheila and I guess, I'll buy some stuffs too. Oh, and I also left my eyeglasses there. The more reason I have to go there"

I took off the uniform and changed into something simple and went out.

The reason why I put on my eyeglasses every time I go out is because all the attentions of those people I pass by are on me and I feel damn uncomfortable!!

"And I think that's exactly what's happening now"

By and by, a guy approached me.

"Miss! Miss! Are you interested to be a model?", a guy in sunglasses, forging a creepy, wide smile said.

"M-model? I'm sorry but I'm not fit to be a model", I refused and continued on walking.

"But you ARE fit to be a model! You have that face! Those eyes are very attractive! You have good figure too", he explained, persistently persuading me.

"I'm sorry but I still have somewhere to go", I refused again and ran away.

After I lost him, another one came.