Part 6: Troublemaker

♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥

It's now lunch time, and Diana and I are eating at the canteen. I can't eat much since I still can't get over with what happened two weeks ago. I was scolded by the teacher because I was late. As expected of a school full of devils. Actually, after that, that guy, Prince, didn't bother me anymore. I wonder though why I'm not happy about it.

The girls in our class are talking about him! All the girls are talking about him! My little angels are talking about the devils as if they deserve to be worshiped! But is that really my reason? It seems 'yes', but it's kinda 'no'. 

(Everything's really getting out of hand! I also haven't had that much patients since we transferred here)

"You know what? I just knew that Prince is the son of the owner of Leo Academy and that he'll also take over the Tiger Corporation!", one of the girls said.

"Tiger Corporation? Isn't that the largest and the most famous company worldwide? Wow!", another commented.

"Yeah. I always hear that company's name wherever I go"

"That means...he's alsoo---!"

"Rich!"

They kept on squealing and laughing.

"Maria, did you hear that? He's rich!", Diana whispered.

"I don't care"

"Oh wait. Are you insecure? Ohohoho. Don't worry. No one can snatch Prince away from you"

"I'M NOT!!"

"Come on! Admit it. He's handsome and hot isn't he? Think of it. Everytime he gets closer your heart beats like badump badump badump and louder...baDUMP baDUMP baDUMP and louder..BADUMP BADUMP BADUMP! Come on, be honest with me..", she said as she slams the desk with her hands.

"No"

"Just as I thought! I know you're in love with him!"

"Are you even listening?"

"I am!"

(She's not listening)

"I don't need a man to survive", I reasoned out.

"That's sooo you. Even though you read a lot of love stories"

"I've had a lot of consultations and they're enough to make me realize that guys are too complicated!"

"And girls are not?"

"No!"

"Well, because girls understand girls and boys understand boys. It's human nature, specifically instinctual. But it's rather challenging to break that barrier between girls and boys, don't you think?"

"It's giving me a headache"

"Well, whatever. Things will become more interesting this way"

"Interesting?"

"Haven't you realized?"

"Realized what?"

"You're a nerd of love stories yet you didn't realize. Sheesh! You're so dense!"

"What are you talking about?"

"It's a story! A love story!"

"L-love...?! Don't even expect something like a love story will happen"

"Woah woah...Let's face it. It is a love story! It has even started already", she teased me with a grin.

"Whatever. I don't have time for this"