Part 7: Cupid's Metamorphosis

♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥

"Now, now, stop crying. I'm such a bad companion, making my date cry all the time", he pitied, wiping up my tears.

"I'm not your date"

"Well, you are. Look, we're even here. Let's go"

He held my hand and got out first wearing a warm smile.

"Th—this is not..."

"Hahahah! You really believed what I told you? Do think I'm that kind of guy?"

"I do"

"Ouch. That hurt. Nevermind, let's just go", he said as he pushes me inside.

A lavish woman welcomed us. She's the mature and serious type. Her features are of the same too, making her age transparent—-30s. Her long, light brown hair is obviously well-treated, even though it's braided, and it lies on her left shoulder down to her waist; her eyebrows are also well taken care of; and her red lipstick looks good with it. Her fashion is mesmerizing too. She wears two inches, black high heels, and a peach, office-like uniform with a black, flower-shaped tie in front. She's a foreigner—-

"Oh Prince! What can I do for you this time?", she welcomed with a French accent.

—-or maybe not?

(Was she the one Prince spoke to earlier)

"Special service on her", he said.

"Oh, a different girl? What happened to the the one before?"

"D-different girl? The one before?", I turned to look at him in surprise.

"Let's just do what we need to do shall we? I'll fetch her at 6:00. You can do whatever you want to her as long as she'll be presentable enough", he said, hesitating to answer her question and whispered something to her.

"Oh of course! Well then, I'll take care of her", she replied, and dragged me away.

We went up the stairs and entered a room

"It's so big!!", I blurted out.

"Oh, of course! This is not just some mere boutique. All the things needed for beauty care is here"

As I entered and observed the place, I realized there are other three girls waiting for us.

"Please remove your clothes there and wear this", one of the girls instructed, giving me a bathrobe, and pointed at a corner with a red curtain.

I undressed and put on the bathrobe. I went out and the French girl stared at me from head to toe and vice versa for quite some time.

"Mind if I remove it?"

"W-what?"

"Your glasses"

"Oh. I-I don't want to but—-go ahead"

She moved closer to clear my face from it.

"Ah, much better. It is more than enough to impress Prince", she complimented after my eyeglasses has been removed.

"Actually, I'm not planning to impress him or anything"

"Oh? you're not?"

"...no..."

"Thats odd. Every girl Prince brought here wanted to look their best to impress him", she explained as we walked towards a massage bed.

"Why would I impress him?"

"Oh, I don't know but those ladies' reasons was the same, 'craving for his riches'. Don't you?"

"I don't think so—-ummm", I replied as I smiled a bit and shook my head lightly, disagreeing.