P R O L O G U E

[As of 28/03/2020 I will be re-uploading old stories / chapters that I took down. Hopefully this inspires me to keep writing now that we're on a worldwide lockdown. Enjoy! X]

Blood.

Was all that could be seen. Smeared across the walls with scrawls of terror and empty wishes of escape carved into the white washed walls.

Dark and thick crimson liquid dripped from the forehead of the young officer who laid strapped down on a cold metal table in a cold bloodstained room.

'Officer,' a quiet voice whispered, 'officer, please wake up.'

The dazed officer slowly awoke to the soft voice of a girl drifting lightly into his ears, 'Officer, please, we need to get out of here.' She pleaded, beginning to sob.

His eyes were blurry and his head spun endlessly.

'Please, he'll be back soon.' She cried and tugged at the leather straps holding his hands down.

He groaned and his vision slowly returned, he shook his head reeling back what had happened and how he ended up strapped to a metal table. His brain sent electric waves shooting through his body, forcing him to fully awaken. His senses shot up and his heart pumped fast.

'You're awake!' The girl cried with joy, 'please, please hurry!'

'W-what?' He mumbled, 'what happened? Where is he!' Frustration, anger, and desperation to escape pumped hard through his veins.

'He's coming!' Tears streamed down her face as she set one of the officers arms free before moving onto freeing his legs.

The engine of a chainsaw roared and the electronic door slid open, causing silent fear to linger within the girl and the officer. Anticipating the danger the doctor had planned for them. The girl screamed and the man behind the chainsaw ran towards her with big strides.

'No! Stop!' The officer yelled as he yanked at the straps holding him down, although if he did break free he would have no chance. His body was bruised, battered, and broken which ached with every small move whereas the man holding the chainsaw was bulky and twice the height of the officer.

The officer yanked at the other restraints with his free hand but with no luck.

Without a trace of mercy the man behind the chainsaw dug it through the girls stomach and rammed her body and the chainsaw against the wall, her screams filled the room, her blood poured and splattered all over as her body began to slip down the chained blade. The man laughed and killed the engine before dropping her lifeless body to the floor as well as the chainsaw. The officer squeezed his eyes to a close, trying to force everything out of his mind.

Hiding his identity behind a bloody surgical mask, the man turned to the officer and glared at him through one glass eye and a piercing dark brown eye.

'Pity,' he spat, 'I saw potential in her.' He laughed and kicked her corpse as blood began to pool around her.

'As for you, officer,' he began as he stepped closer to the table and picked up a scalpel, 'you'll do, and your little friend, where is he by the way? Don't worry, I'll find him.' He laughed with a wink and ran a scalpel blade up the officers arm.

'I'm not letting you escape.'