Part Seven

As the doors swung open a light breeze brushed past their loose strands of hair and tickled their foreheads.

The boys ahead of them stood in a circle and watched each other with wide eyes and excitement coursing through their veins. Taehyung pulled out a knife from his pocket and flipped it open.

'Will this knife do?' He asked nervously and held it up to the boys.

Namjoon nodded, 'Who wants to go first?'

'I will,' Hoseok said as he stepped forward and grabbed the knife off Taehyung, 'then we all hold hands in the circle.'

'Good idea!' Yoongi said as he perked up.

'Oh, so it's like one big endless circle?' Taehyung said in a questioning tone.

'Yeah!' Hoseok smiled, 'it's symbolic.' He laughed.

Jin shuffled uncomfortably and slowly began to retreat from the circle, 'I'm not too sure about this, we could all give each other a disease if our blood-'

'It'll be fine!' Hoseok pushed as he flicked the pocket knife in and out, 'since we're all doing it in the circle do we need to cut both hands?'

'That would be ideal.' Namjoon smirked.

'Okay, I'll start,' Hoseok said as he placed the tip of the knife on his left palm beneath his index finger and slowly sliced down diagonally, he bit his teeth down and cringed, 'here, I can cut someone else's hand.'

'Do me.' Taehyung said as he extended his hand towards Hoseok who, with his free hand, sliced Taehyung's right palm and connected his bleeding left palm.

Hoseok then sliced Taehyung's left palm and Jungkooks right palm which then collided with eachother. This continued until they all had their palms sliced and bleeding onto each other's hands.

Namjoon was last and quickly sliced his unbleeding hands before connecting them with Jimin's and Jin's.

They all laughed and shared smiles as they stood in a circle with blood pouring from their hands.

'Blood brothers!' Taehyung grinned.

'Forever!' Jungkook beamed.

'I hope none of you are HIV positive...' Jin said with a worried voice, the boys exchanged looks before falling into a fit of laughter.

'Freeze!' A deep voice boomed through the room as an officer entered. The boys quickly broke off their blood brothers bond and scattered.

Jimin and Namjoon watched the scene play out before them.

'I know that officer.' Jimin said as he slowed the scene down to take a better look at him. The boys, with a mixture of fear and excitement on their faces, slowly ran towards a smashed window.

'How do you know him?' Namjoon asked as he entered the room and looked at the officer.

'He's a detective now,' Jimin began, 'he worked a case with Jungkook before Jungkook was even an officer. Back when he was working as a journalist.'

'He became a journalist?' Namjoon laughed, 'After everything he said he would do, he became a journalist.'

'He's good with his words,' Jimin smiled, 'but yeah, I know him, Detective Ch...Choi? I think that's him. Jungkook did mention that he busted a few teenagers in an abandoned hospital a while back, but I never realised it was us who he busted. It didn't seem like Jungkook remembered either. Like all of our memories were completely erased.'

'Weird how the world works out,' Namjoon said as he looked at the officer, 'everything is connected, like the world is just one giant brain and somehow, some way, we are all linked and no matter what life throws at us we all return to our roots, we all return to each other.'

Jimin fastened the pace back to normal time, Choi then spun around and jumped back at Jimin and Namjoon's sudden appearance behind him.

'Evening officer, anything I can help you with?' Namjoon smirked before leaping towards him, baring his thirsty fangs. Namjoon yanked his teeth from Choi's neck and tore a chunk of skin and throat. Choi began firing his gun at Namjoon's stomach, but the pain was nonexistant.

'I know this isn't real but damn, everything in here seems to taste 100 times better than in real life!' Namjoon said with delight as he reconnected his lips to Choi's neck and slurped all he could from his body.

'No time, Namjoon,' Jimin said as he began to bounce, 'we need to find us!'

Namjoon withdrew his mouth and let the detectives body fall to the ground as he wiped the blood from his mouth with his sleeve before following Jimin out the window in which the boys jumped out of.

'You'll need to kill them!' Jimin yelled a he ran, 'I can beat them and push them around a bit though!'

'I'm on it.' Namjoon said as he sped towards the fleeing boys with his superhuman speed. He sliced the cool evening wind as he ran down the road, hot on their heels.

'Going somewhere?' He laughed as he now stood in front of them, just as before they jumped back in fright at the second Namjoon.

'What's going on!' One of them yelled.

'I really don't have time for this so please just be quiet and let me kill you, thanks.' He grinned and began to do his dirty work, faster than the first time.

Jimin neared the slaughter scene but it had come to a fast end, he panted and rested his hands on his knees as their bleeding bodies laid before him.

'The first time,' he said before taking a breath, 'why didn't you do it this fast?' Jimin said as he straightened his back and pulled the loose strands of hair out of his face.

Namjoon snapped his doubles neck and three the body to the ground with the rest of the bodies piled up.

'Because we weren't sitting on a ticking time bomb, I wanted to play around a bit,' Namjoon smirked whereas Jimin frowned, 'you get bored in here.' Namjoon then turned around and gestured Jimin to follow.

A ding was heard and the world around them began to fade and close in on them, creating a hallway to the elevator which soon came in to view.

'There it is, let's go!' Namjoon said as he ran down the sudden hallway, Jimin followed behind and entered the elevator after Namjoon.

The bars slid to a close and Namjoon rested his finger on the top button.

'I hope this works.'