Meeting Detective Flirt!

This is a random sexy male figure for our lovely Detective until anybody wants him a specific person. But until then this is who Detective Peter Bishop.

I'm always in the same pjs and always in the same bed. I wanted something different on my life. My name is Cali. I'm 22 and single. I work as a psychologist and volunteer as a nurses assistant. I live running, it keeps my min off of things. And like I was saying earlier I have been the same since my freshman year in high school. I wanted to change something and so I did. Instead of running at 6 in the morning I decided to run around 4 in the morning just because I couldn't sleep at all that night. It was September 17th and it was a quite night if tossing and turning

I put on my short running shorts and a grey tang top. Then grabbed my shoes and headed out the door. After my shoes were on and as soon as I hit the concrete I was off running.

I ran about half way around the town before getting tired. So I slowed down. I dot think I should've done that though just because I was walking closer to the Deadly Bones Graveyard.

So I started to run off into the opposite side of the graveyard and then I saw it.

The body.....

I ran as quickly as I could but when I got over the body looked blue as a normal sky would. She was sliced all over her arms and then one sliced along her neck. I couldn't help but yelled and and then I covered my mouth.

I stumbled and fell as I was trying to back up. I couldn't breath not could help but scream louder and louder for help. But nobody was responding.

I did what anybody else would do I called the police. There was a PDF who picked up and said "911 here how may I help you"
I replied screaming with "you sound like a fast food place but there's a dead girl laying by deadly bones graveyard"
She's ask me to stay calm and I was saying "stay calm. STAY CALM" and she was telling me
" mam I need you to tell me If you saw anyone and if not stay there were on our way to help".
And with that she hung up and I couldn't even respond. "bitch".

Then all you can hear are sirens a few moments later. That's when I turned around and looked when a black SUV comes to a stop right in front of me.

This tall, built sexy man comes hopping out if his vehicle and says "m am where's the dead body and are you okay?" I didn't reply at all and made him come closer to me so I could identify him more intensely without him knowing I'm checking him out.
Is if wrong I'm checking out the hot detective in a crime secs right now well so far I don't think so.

He walks closer and with a big inhale "what's your name?"
"Cali"

"Well Cali I need to know how and when you found this body"

But the only thing I could think at this moment was his sexy body and his hot breath close to my neck when he asked.

"Um well I was running and then I just say her laying there about 10 mins ago"

"Hold on you said you were running?"

"Yes why"

"What the hell are you doing running out here all by yourself"

"Well with all due your respect detective......."

"Bishop, Peter Bishop"

" Detective Bishop I am capable I handling myself an plus I run really fast"

"Well...."

"Cali"

"Right I knew that, Cali, you can't be running out here all by yourself early as 4 in the morning because there are creepy people out in this hour and plus your one looking women that men would like to have"

"Excuse me did u just saying I'm attractive Detective Bishop" me saying it in a flirtatious mode.

"Um um....'I... Um didn't exactly say that an um I can say that you are a very good looking girl that these pervs out here would like an I'm just telling you to watch out."

"Mmmhmmm well anything else Mr I think I know it all" I mumbles quietly

"No but I will need to follow in later today and check in with you and see how you are is that okay Miss Evans."

"How did you know my last name"

"I'm the police I know everything"

I bet he doesn't know what I'm thinking about him right now as I speak

He says with a smirk "and mam don't be checking me out at a crime scene" and he walks away slowly.

And I start walking away slowly too but wait there are warm hands pulling my waist and I scream. Detective Bishop turns around and pulls this guy off of me.

I turn around

"Omfg what the hell are you doing here?"