Blueberry muffins.

Peter answers the phone with an angry voice.

"Hello Brian. Great timing."

" sorry Peter but Capt. Told me to call you to make sure you picked up the girl"

" yea I'm at her place right now so can I call you back in 5 mins".

"Peter don't do anything stupid. Captain will hear about it and get angry"

"Don't worry we're heading out now"

"Okay Peter I'll tell Capt. You'll be here in 30 mins"

" Brian don't tell him 30 I'll be there in 55min cause of...... Traffic. Okay?"

"Sure Peter you need to hurry. Bye".

Peter hangs up and smiles at me. I asked him why he was smiling and he didn't answer so I asked again. And he literally grabbed me and picked me up and we went over to my couch. He sat down and I was on top of him.

I was shocked I couldn't believe where I was right this second.

I could feel a little nudge underneath me and I looked at him with a smirk.

I told him to talk his wallet out because it felt like something else and so he did. Then I asked him how long we had and he said that we had 25 mins then we're heading to the station. And I smiled and I asked if I could get up off of him and he just looked at me.

So I took that as a no but I didn't care I just wanted to see his reaction which was amazing because he didn't want me to leave him. I came closer to him and I kissed him. He smiled and kissed me back. Then I told him that I didn't want to do anything more than kiss him because I want to know him a lot more.

He said " Cali I want to ask you if you want to be my girlfriend. I want to know if I could take you out. I would like to know if I could kiss you and continue to kiss you. I would like to know if you could be mine?" 

When Peter said all that I kissed him and then his hands went on my thighs and started to go up. I whispered when I could get a breath in that I want to be his I want to keep kissing you. I want you."

He smiled and said " yessssss. "

I giggled and then I started to kiss him more his hands were still on my thighs and he got closer to my my ahem and then I looked up. And he brought me closer and said " I won't hurt you Cali. I promise." So I said okay and so he went for me and I couldn't help but gasp in delight and I was so overwhelmed to what was happening. I know he was doing more than we should be doing but it felt so good and I just couldn't help it and I was getting close to the point where o wanted to rip his clothes off and do him right then and there.

So I screamed "peter I'm close and I don't want to right before the station please!!"

And he let go and I gasped and as it felt so good I just couldn't and he laughed at me and said
" so about me effecting you Cali".
" shut up Peter you loved it to"

"Yea but I wasn't the one gasping for air and wanting more"

I hit Peter in the shoulder and told him I would get him back. So we had like 10 mins left so I just laid my head on his chest and he said

"Cali I'm happy your my girl".

" Peter I'm happy that I have a hot detective in my living room with me." 

So a few mins later we both had to get up out of our comfortable situation and go to that dumb station and I know that I didn't want to move. I don't know about him but he looked like he didn't want to leave either. So we got our stuff and walked out the door and I actually walked out first to make sure nobody was doing any drive bys. And it was clear. But Peter didn't like that he was like
" Cali don't do that!!"  

" what I'm sorry if I don't want my new got detective to get hurt again!"

" yea Cali but what if they were out there and thought you were me and actually start shouting you could've gotten shot and wouldn't be as lucky as o am standing here with you today."

I didn't think about that one honestly. I thought to myself.

"Well sorry I didn't think about that."

"Yea I'm sure you didn't." 

He pulled me closer to him and kissed me. Then we heading to his SUV and we got in and started to drive off.