He kisses you

You are the sister of Stiles Stillinski. Stiles expects you to not trust Theo like how he doesn't trust him. But all you can think of is how hot he is. Stiles wants you to hate him and help him figure out why he came back to Beacon Hills or why he wants to be in Scott's pack. He asks you to help him. You say "maybe he's not bad at all and your just being paranoid". He says " you too! Wow no one believes me not even my own SISTER". Then you say "maybe you just need to take a break your getting really frustrated and you know how this usually ends up". Then Stiles whispers " just get out". You leave the room. You put on your leather jacket and some pink lip gloss. You leave the house and go into your car to get some takeout food because you dad is working late. You walk in to the store because the drive thru is closed. You wait in line and you hear a familiar voice. It was Theo! He turns around as he's waiting for his food. He smiles at you and you blush. "hey beautiful" Theo says. "Hi" you say smiling while looking at the floor. "I know your brother doesn't trust me but that doesn't mean you don't have to trust me." Theo explains. "I know that" you say bitting your lip. "I really want to kiss you" Theo says. "Then do it" you say smiling as he grabs your waist and pulls you closer to him and kisses you. The lady at the counter disturbs you guys. Theo turns around to get his food and turn back around facing you. "Bye love" he says giving you one last kiss and walks away.

** hope you guys liked the first imagine. All the imagines are go to somehow all connect. So if you liked it vote, follow me, add to you library, and I'm going to post daily a new imagine Theo. I'll let you know ahead of time if I won't post one day. Love you all💖**