The tutor

Theo Raeken is your neighbor but you never payed attention to him at school. Your mom meets his and they end up talking a lot! Your mom tells Theos mom about your grades and how they are not to good. And they end up scheduling a tutor session with you and him.

The next day (day of tutor session)

You got home from school and take a shower because you've been sweating all day. You hear the doorbell and think it's just mail and you hear your mom get it. You also hear someone leaving which you think is the mail lady.

You are done taking a shower and you get dressed putting on your really cute pink panties just because they make you feel good.
You put on a shirt but no pants or shorts just have underwear on.

You walk downstairs to ask your mom a question and you see that's it's THEO!

Holy shit! Wtf where is my mother! Oh my fucking God! I'm in my fucking underwear! Shit shit shit shit shit.
You think to yourself

"Hey.....yyy" Theo says staring at your underwear.

" hi.................yea where is my mother" you say covering your underwear.

"She left. I'm suppose to tutor you" Theo says.

"TUTOR!? My grades are fine I have all A's and B's" you say kinda yelling at Theo " you know what I'm gonna put some pants on and you just wait here" you say running upstairs.

You grab some nike shorts which was the only pant type thing that wasn't dirty.

You go back downstairs and you and Theo talk for a little. Theo flirts with you which makes you blush.

"Let's go to my room " you say kind of turned on my by Theo's smirk.

You go to your room and close the door. You know exactly what's going to happen when you turn around.

So you turn around and Theo Lightly pushes you against the door which turns you on even more.

You immediately kiss him using your tongue. You push him back towards your bed. And go on top of him. You stop and smile still close to his lips.

He flips you over to where he is on top. He kisses roughly and you like it.

To be continued

*sorry it had to end this way I was rushing❤️😁 sry I haven't been active I kinda forgot about this. Please vote for
Me love you to the moon and back😭 don't hesitate to comment on this or make any suggestions💗💗 ILYSFM and the picture I picked for this is stupid don't look at it even thought Cody looks adorable in it, it does not relate to the story😂*