Makeout.

You get your food and go back to your car but there Theo is sitting at the tip of your car eating a hamburger. You walk more into the parking lot with one hand in your pocket and the other hand is holding the food. "What are you doing" you said with a smirk while smoke came out of your mouth from the cold. "Enjoying the view" Theo says looking up and taking another bite out of his hamburger. "Hey stupid we live in the city you can't see the stars from all the lights" you say walking up to him and unlocking your car. " I didn't mean the stars in the sky I meant you" he says smiling. You laugh and look around the parking lot try to not look at him. He leaned in to try kissing you and you wanted to kiss him too but you didn't want to hurt your brother. So while he's leaning in you press the panic button on your car keys and scare him. He gets jumps up while you chuckle. "Wow now I really like you" he says. You forget about your brother and get caught up in the moment. "Wanna kiss me again" you say with a smile. "Hell yea" he says really quick and kisses you. You drop the bag of food and put two hands on his neck. Theo having both hands on your waist almost touching your butt. You bite his lip. "I like it when you bite my lip" Theo says while you bite his lip again. "Like that" you say with a smile while he kisses you back and hums yes. He touches your butt and you realize what your doing and you say "stop". "Sorry I was going it fast wasn't I" Theo says sitting back down at the tip of you car. "No No it's just that my brother. I don't want to hurt him" you say. "Well let me ask you a question" he says. "What" you ask. "Are we boyfriend and girlfriend?" He says with one eye open kind of looking regretful. "Yes" you say looking very confident. "Then he has to except your decision if he loves you" Theo says feeling smart. "Your right why should I feel bad for him he should be supportive  of everything I do , like I didn't say anything about him and Malia even though I didn't want him in her family drama." You say picking up the bag you dropped. " I got an idea I bought extra food for left overs but I want you to come eat dinner with us". You say sitting down next to him grabbing his hand. "Ok will your dad be there" Theo says. "Actually no he's working late and I don't think you would have to be  worried about my dad" you say opening the care door while Theo opening the passenger door.

**sorry that I made it really long unless you guys like long imagines. Vote💖**