Ch. 12

Jade's P.O.V.

When I woke up there was nothing but darkness.  Not a single thing.  Just Darkness. I started to panic. 

Where am I?

 Are the other girls okay?

 Am I going to die?   I asked myself.   

Suddenly I hear footsteps. They are coming closer and closer and closer! "Oh Jade, you aren't going to die but you are going to wish you are dead."  

Jesy's P.O.V.

"This is bad this is really really bad."  I say to Leigh-Anne. 

 "I know, I know. I just... don't know what to do."  Leigh-Anne said. 

Leigh-Anne and I were right outside Perrie's room discussing what to do.  " Well, she's alive, isn't she? That's good?" said Leigh-Anne.  

"Yes that's fan-freaken tastic that a dead pop star just came back to life!" Jesy says sarcastically. "What... what's the bad part about our friend... our BAND MEMBER being alive again?" Leigh yells. 

"Well I don't know, But isn't that just a little fishy too you? I mean haven't you seen all the scary movies and tv shows? When someone dies and comes back to life someone or something is always behind it and it ends awful for the characters!"  Jesy screams back at Leigh-Anne.  

Leigh-Anne gets quiet. "You have a point. I mean that normally almost always happens in scary movies and tv shows. But I mean, who would wanna bring Perrie Edwards back to life?" Leigh says

"I don't know! Crazy fans! Zayn! A lot of people would wanna bring Perrie Edwards back to life!" I scream at Leigh. 

Suddenly we hear a scream coming from Perrie's room. 

"Shit!" we both say.