Chapter 1

I stood under are old oak tree, a smile formed as I placed my hand on it, the atmosphere reminded me of my father so much. I turn to rest my back against the cold oak tree as I inhaled the cold air. Each breath I took felt was delighting as it tailed down my throat and straight to my lungs.

The forest was quiet and peaceful as darkness dance around it, raising my head up high to see any signs of stars but it was dark. The moon was out but was covered by the clouds.

I closed my eyes in delight as memories of my past went by one by one. Its been 7 years now, since that tragic night I lost my father.

My thoughts overwhelmed me and I couldn't hear zannalia my wolf talking to me until she growled and I instantly snap out of my thoughts. "Whats your problem" I hissed back at her? " You know, we are surrounded !" snapping back at me.

I inhaled slowly as I concentrated on the strangers surrounding me. I could see the auras of each wolves behind the bushes and tree's.

There must be really skilled to have creep up on me as I scan the area onces more. My eyes instantly fell on a aura that was different to the rest of the wolves, it was a strong aura and I knew that was a alpha male.

My eyes where still close as if I was sleeping but they keep there distance watching me intently. "Their a smart bunch" complimenting them for there skills only to be snap at by zannalia "Their your enemies Nelliel"

The silence was broken as a deep howl arose though the midnight air and I instantly snap open my eyes. They lunged at me from each corners.

My back was still on the oak tree, so it block me. They were inches away from me but I jump up on to the branch of the oak tree.

Cries rang loudly within the forsets and a smirk appeared on my lips. They had lunge into the oak tree, they got back up and circled the tree watching me with a murderers glare.

Seconds went by and emerged a jett black wolf with icy silver eyes towering over the other wolves. He was massive and all the other wolves lowered their heads in respect. He was the aplha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥₩♥ ello mellow my fellow readers.
Im author taliibunny. -chuckles- I know im so kool......jokes
Just wanted to say I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, plz comment because it would really help me and also if I should update day or so. I do have other book but got stuck and I cant seem to find a loop hole. Haha xD thanks and ttyl!!!! ♥×♥ ◆○◆ ♧▼♧ ★@★ also read Love_Me_Like_Me_ her books are hectic and you will love them ♥×♥ I love them!!!! Im a mega fan ♥_♥