chatper 8

Anthony Pov:

What the hell is Alex taking so freaking long. We have a meeting with one of our neighboring alpha's and his taking his time. One simple job. I storm myself to the room I left her in, slamming the door open only to see Alex and her hugging. My eyes shifted and Razer was growling "get away from her" his murders tone only added to the fire fueling my anger.

Crystal POV

I stood there lost with a blur before I new it Alex had slam into the wall, I quickly tried to see if he was okay but was stop by Anthony gripping tightly on my arm. I tried pulling my hand away but failed. A growl boom with in the room and my head snap straight to Anthony, eyes burning with anger. I growled back before slapping him with my free hand but was stop by Alex. My eyes shoot at Alex before getting pulled away and out the door. Alex slowly faded out of my sight before landing back to Anthony who was now pacing back and forth.

A minute went by and he was still pacing, the tension in the air never seem to waver until I spoke
"Anthony" as my hands reached out to him. His pacing stop but never seem to meet my gaze, he simple stared holes down at the floor. My arms softly brushed up his arm, his body stiffen under my touch as my fingers glided with ease across his shoulder and back down his arm. Placing my hand on his chest trying not to fall weak in the knees. The sparks flying within my body was growing stronger, A Bolt of sparks shot from my waist when I saw hands wrap themselves around my waist.

We stood there in silence before the sparks faded, my gaze was intently following Anthony as my feet stayed rooted to the floor. Without so much of a single glance back he was gone, but his words he spoke before he was out of my sight or reach where

"Vuelvo enseguida hermosa"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for taking so long to update, I've just had so much drama in my life. I broke up with my ex and my grandfather past away :( so I've pretty much have been trying to heal my broken heart.

Hope you like this chapter. I'll try to update as soon as possible.

Comment, vote. C': love you all ❤