Chapter 4

Alpha POV

The sky had cleared up and was filled with stars that sat next to the crimson moon. I could feel the cold ground under my paws as I dashed quickly within the northeast side of my borders.

Her scent was all over. A flowery aroma lingered under my nose, it was fresh. She has past here not to long ago, I pushed my legs to its limit leaving deep prints in the ground.

I came across a familiar tree were I onces played on as a child. The sound of a waterfall caught my attention as I stood under the tree. Her scent was mix with a fresh spring. I followed it till I came to a big bush. Razer was howeling with thrilling excitement as I shifted back , bones cracking and joints unlocking and locking back. I untied my pants of my ankle, putting them on. I tried to keep my self hidden but frankly that failed. Razer was trying so take control, making us shake the bush and stepping on tigs on the ground.

A warning growl echoed and we instantly stop. "Shit"...."look what you did Razer" I spat at him angrily. He just shoot me a smile without a word. I shock my head as a deep sigh left my mouth. I stood up and showed myself with hands up in surrender. Alpha's never surrender but right now I had no choice.

I didn't want her running off. I looked around the area, it was empty. Only the sound of the waterfall and the creatures rooming around the forest.

Nel POV.

He's scent was mouth watering, it was a hypnotic aroma that would make you wet yourself in a good way. I let out other growl warning him not to come any closer or I would break his neck.

He got the message and he stood there. I inhaled and exhaling out all my nervousness before I spoke. "Turn around" I shouted out to him. He stood there for a second before spinning around.

I pop my head out of the waterfall to make sure he had his back towarda me. He had broad shoulders that where covered in muscles, his black hair fell to his neck. His legs where perfect, well built and define.

I made my way to my towel, pretty much burning holes into his back hoping he wouldn't turn around. But I think he got it when I told him to turn, hints were ever where. My towel, waterfall rock pool, hiding myself and me telling him to turn. If that didn't give him a clues and try to peek I pretty much would kill him.

I wrap myself in my towel that was hanging on a branch before clearing my throat. He slowly turned around and was now facing me, I keep my eyes glued to the ground. Zani was whine and growling at me to look into his eyes but I ignored her.

He's hands drop to his side and the silence dance around us before he spoke. His deep husky voice sent shivers down my spine.

"Hello there,"

"What do you want"?

My tone was hush and rude but my mind was like Ommmmmg . Zani was even pissed then I was, I knew I couldn't act like myself. I didn't know the guy, yet alone talk to one in forever.

He stared at me, and I could feel it on my skin. I was pretty much getting goosebumps. Silence onces again step in and I felt like running but knew pretty damn well that he would follow.

I let out a sigh as my eyes ran up his legs, body and cheat before it made eye contact. Our eyes meet and that same magnetic spark botled through my body, his eyes were enchanting. He's silver eyes were so clear.

His eyes held wonders, mystery if you could say, yet confusion and shock was more readerble. I broke my gaze from his and turn my back to him. I inhaled and exhaled before I spoke. "Follow me" my voice was shaky yet some how demanding. As I walk the back way to my tree house with him a few steps away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Muahahahahahahaha pineapple wonders xD
So ill be updating again.
Hope your enjoying my book....I hope *teary eyes*
Comment and like ^-^ and plz opinions would be lovely. Hate or love. Im fine with any really. I still would love LOVE only xD

Thanks you.

♥ talii ☆ bunny ◆