Chapter 5

Nel POV:

We arrived to the tree house in silence, making our way up to the balcony were I told him to wait outside so I could change. I placed my short tan top and short night pants on over my bunny lace pantie.

I told him to come in and take a sit which he did, looking around the place before landing on me. I could feel my heart racing when his eye's were pretty much dancing from side to side over my body. Our eyes met and that sparks ran over me like a electricity.

He broke the gaze and look down, rubbing his palms together before speaking. My home echoed with the sound of his husky voice.

"Name's Anthony, can i ask you a question? "

I was quiet, for a moment before I spoke. My tone was clear and sharp.

"Names Nelliel, what type of question"?

He look up at me, his facial expressions was soft, yet shocked.

"Can you feel a magnetic pull towards me"? His voice was soft but still held that husky tone to it.

My face was blank before my brain finally registered his question. My eyes widen and I could feel my heart about to jump out of my chest.

The air had drop intensely as his eyes were glue on me waiting for a answer. I didn't answer until a growl rubble from his chest. My eyes snap on to his, I nodded slowly before turning my back towards him.

I swear he was unhappy with the idea, he's eyes wilden with shock. The sun was slowly behind the mountains and I was getting so sleepy.

He cleared his throat and spoke with authority. With a serious expression.

"Are you a half breed?"

"I can't answer that"

My tone was soft with worries. I couldn't, I couldn't break the promise I made with my father.

"Why not"!

He hiss back with anger in his tone. He stood up, walking straight to me. That icy silver eyes became a darker shade of silver. His hands were now clinching in to fist.

He towered over me, I couldn't move. I could hear zani whine and yet still feel excited. I block her out and faced the man in front of me. He was staring a hole into me and I could a fiery gaze burning me slowly.

Anthony POV:

She was so beautiful, how could this eye candy live in a place like this, her voice is so demanding as if she has aplha blood flowing within that sexy body. Her eyes have that mischievous to it yet gentle and love.

I wanted to hold her in my arms and I know Razer too. But I had to know if she was a half breed. I can't just be left in the dark. Yeah I know its selfish of me but I needed to know.

Her silence was killing me, so I turn my back and walk away out the door. Before I left I said my last words and vanished.

"I'll be back to take you"

I could have sounded demanding and hush but I don't want her to feel intimidating because of my alpha tone.

~~~~~