Chapter 2

Alpha POV :

A scent lingered in the cold air, A scent I had never smelt before. It smelt like flowers and yet had hint of human and wolf combined into it.

I shock the thought out of my head before I mind-link my men if they were in position. They all reported back with "Yes Alpha", I told my beta Alex to give me details of our introder.

It was quite for a bit before I head him speak "a woman, long crimson black hair, pale skin and she looks like shes our age and also shes wearing rags on her uper and lower half.

I could here the men become restless and excited when Alex had inform me what she was wearing. The men were all mateless and so was I, I let out a growl of excitement.

A few seconds went by before I let out a howl that echoed through the forset. The men howled back as they lunge out at her.

My mind was ringing with cries, my man had falling into her trap. Alex shouted "get up, shes only human".

I shoot out a angry growl telling them not to approach her and keep some distance, watch her every move. But one man snap back with "ill wipe that smug smirk off her face. "Did you not hear me" I spat angry back at him. He apologized with a whine and did as he was told.

I emerged from a bush and saw my men with murderers glares, they lowered there heads as I fully came out.

My eyes scen my men before they met a figure up in the tree, her hair dance along with the wind as it blow. Our eyes met and my whole body instantly felt a magnetic pull towards her.

Razer my wolf howled with excitement, my eyes widen when shock was writen on her face, She felt it too. That cheeky smirk left her pink lips. Her eyes staring at me before she lowered her head.

"What is she thinking? Who is she? Why havent iv seen her? " a whirlpool of questions took over me but before I could drown in them Razer had snap at me " stop thinking and grab her and take her, shes our mate".

A big wind blow by and she had lefted her head up, a blank expression covered her face. She closed her eyes and then snap them open.

Her light hazel brown eyes became a fiery orange, a fluffy tail swan from side to side and wolf ears top on her hair blending with her hair perfectly. She still keep her human features.

My men jump back growling with confusion. My head was spinning with questions from all of them "what is she? Shes not human yet she is?

A angry and frustrated growl rubble through the air and my mind be came quite, all heads where at me. I approach her cautiously, only meters away from me and the tree.

Her eyes where glued on me like I was her pray, waiting to be hunted down. A smirk crept up on her pink lips before she vanished into the dark.

My eyes watch but my mind slowly reacted until it hit me. Razer was growling in anger, words where thrown from left to right until he block me out.

My men stood there with more confusing expression then before. I let out a sigh and ordered them to head back to the pack house. No one complain, they nodded and where off.

I was standing there until Alex nudge me and my eyes snap at him, his eyes said it all. She was a half breed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OmG!!!! Whats gonna happen I dont know!!!!

Im getting so excited but that would be lying! I am but I wish someone else was writing it. I hate reading my own work x.x

Comment!

Would be a big help!!! Thanks and love you ;) also can you be my fantasy mate :*