Chapter 7

Nel PoV:

"Why" questions spinning around in my head and I swear i felt like i was on a roller coaster. One second I remember crying at home and the next I wake up next to Anthony.

"You liked it Nel, you fell off to sleep in his arms barring your face into his chest" zani says in a happy and amusing tone

I ignored her as I sat in the same spot I was in the morning. The sun is up and shining and im just sitting in here. I need to get out of here. I don't belong here.

Standing up was a mission I swear, my legs felt like jelly from sitting down for so long. Im not the type to sit down for a long period, im always on the move. Only way I knew, to survive this world.

The moment I reach for the door knob, the door had swung open only inches away from my face. My eyes met a familiar figure, but he was different to when I last saw him. My eyes scan his face before memories of me when I was young. I had only one friend and he was the son of my dads best friend.

He would always come with his father to visit my dad. We would always laugh and play game till our parents had finish what ever they needued to do.

But one day they stop coming and dad knew why, I remember always asking when he and his father would come back. His name was Alex, without even realizing that I had said his name out loud. His facial expression was nothing more then shock before it went back to normal.

He cleared his throat before speaking. That soft gentle tone rang through my ears, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" He's voice feld with shock and worried.

"W-wh-whe-where h-hav-have you you've be-been Alex" i stuttered as tears keep rolling down my cheeks

He stood there shock with confusion writening on his face, running his fingers through his hair before speaking quietly.

"Alpha has told you about me"?

I slowly shook my head slowly before answering.

Alexander o-or sh-should I-i sa-say Lex o-or Al

He's eyes widen, staring intently like he just saw a ghost. Minutes zoom by what felt like hours before he was walking to me. Those soft little hands were now big rough hands yet still had that gentleness to them.

He placed them on my shoulder, and in a shock and shaken voice he spoke.

"How do you know that nickname"?

I thought about it before answering, in a soft quiet voice I spoke.

"We sured to hang when we were young. Its me Nelliel Bloodrose."

I know he heard me, his grip tighten and his eyes widen as his mouth drop open. The moment I blink I was slam into a rock hard chest, arms around my neck and I could feel tears. I wrap my arms around him and just cried.

Suddenly the door slams open and standing there was a furious Alpha, Eyes a darkish silver that held no emotion. Fist clenching, and I swear the atmosphere around the room heated up that felt like you couldn't breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I havent updated soon, I was alil lost about think I got it readers. Thanks for reading my book. Sorry that it has bad grammar xD ill edit later when I finish the book. COMMENT or LIKE.

★★talii♥♥