Chapter 12- Doubts

Kavya's P.O.V.
The day Sohan slapped me, changed everything. I was starting to think that Sona is right. Sona brought lunch to me at the office,"Hello, Kavya ji! Kya hoon a?" I shake off my thoughts,"Nothing just glad to be back at work." Ajay walked by and dropped some files on the desk,"Need these done by the end of the day." Sona frowns,"Be right back."

By the time I was done with the files, I head drumming on my desk and look up,"Sohan?" "Just came to see you my darling." Ajay and Sona came out the office with a spoilt mode; another argument. Sohan smiles upon seeing their mode and I grab his hand. He looks at me and I mouth,"Don't." I hand Ajay the files and leave with Sohan. I got in the car and slammed the door,"Itana gussa," he says. "Why not? You enjoy seeing them in a bad mood." "It's my nature. What can I do about it?" "It's not mine. Either you change it or go back to your own ways," I cross my arms and he narrows his eyebrows.

When we got home, we were still angry at each other. Silently eating dinner was a bit uncomfortable. Washing the dishes by myself, well... That's normal. Sohan wraps his arms around my waist from behind and kisses my forehead,"I love you and I will changed ways for you." I feel tears forming in my eyes and quickly wipe them before returning Sohan's hug. It scares me that I'm in love with a killer. It scares me that I can't tell anyone anything. Not even my best friend, the victim of rape and Sohan.

Sohan's P.O.V.
It hurts me seeing that I can't let Kavya say anything, especially to my sweet Sona. I can't even stop Sona from getting married to Ajay. Their just a horrible couple which Kavya disagrees with me. She always says,"Shut up, yaar, that's not fair to say. How many people talk about us, including our parents?" Ooo right. Haven't thought about that. And as usual I would reply,"Ok, I'm sorry. They're a good-great... Great couple."

Kavya and I haven't been the same since I slapped her. I don't know what got into me. I just want her to be happy and as much as I try to hide her, she is constantly found. My plans are failing and I don't know what to do. Most of all Kavya has morning sickness. She fainted twice and threw up once. "Sohan you have to take me to the doctor. I can't take this any longer," she says holding her head. What's the use? I can't hide her anymore. I reach the hospital on time before she throws up again. My only worry is that she may be pregnant.

"Kavya Singhania? The reports have been confirmed that you are in fact pregnant." I exhale my breath. My worries have come true! And I have no doubt that I'm the father!