Chapter 17- The Time Has Come

Hey guys, baka po pala matagalan ako in updating again, since I'm going home sa Japan, I'm rushing this para makapag update agad and so others won't bite me anymore. And I hope that my silent readers would come and become my very first active readers :P hihi. So, enjoy. :)

--Anya

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ezekiel's POV-

I can't see anything.. It's so dark...

I came to realize na I have bitten her shoulder. I stared at it with horror. 

I bit her..

I saw her eyes in shock. This can't be happening...  I phased back to my human form. 

[A/N: COMMERCIAL!!! nakalimutan ko pong sabihin sainyo, in this story, when they phase in their human forms, nandun pa din yung damit nila. I didn't want any 'Naked' humans running around. XD]

She looked at me with horror in her eyes, and her hand on her shoulder, where I have bitten her. I knew she couldn't speak because the pain will be coming over her body till she transitions properly. 

"I'm sorry, Misha. I didn't mean to do that against your will. It was my wolf. My primal instinct. I am truly, very sorry." I ranted at her vulnerable form.

She began to groan and whimper. I tried to touch her, but she fliched away from me. My touch is causing her mark to flare. I don't even know if she's my mate or not. I mean, I can feel something, but I'm not sure what it is!

I kept rambling to myself when I heard her growling. Oh no, It's starting... She's beginning her transition already! I began pacing around. She has to go on with this. You can't stop it once it has started. I looked at her apologetically. I'm sorry, Misha... 

"Wh-what's happening to me!?" 

"You're shifting. This will be a very long process, Misha. It will hurt very much. But, I promise you, I'll be here till you've finished shifting." I slumped down beside her, not quite touching her because apparently, she is very sensitive right now. Mate or not, she can't be touched by anyone. 

We waited an agonizing hour. Our crewmates started knocking on the metal door. It seems that they don't know how Misha opened that door. I looked away from Misha for a millisecond. Then, I looked back and she was gone. 

"Misha?" It's a good thing that I can use my MindLink even in this form. 

"What's wrong with me?" Then she stepped on the light. My jaw dropped to the floor. "What?" She hissed at me. I crawled closer to her. And lightly scratched her chin and she started to whimper. "That feels good."

"Misha, you're so beautiful..." I trailed off while my hands traveled along her head and neck. She had developed a midnight blue fur, paws, muzzle and four legs. I can't help to be mezmerized by her wolf...

She shook off my hand and yipped at me. "You have to get me out of here! I don't want to be seen like this!"

I chuckled. "As you wish, milady." Sabi ko sakanya and stood up. 

I felt something pull me back, I looked behind me and I saw Misha biting my pants. "Are you going to leave me like this?"

I sat in front of her. "Of course not. I'll be back after I've logged us both out. Then, I'll slip you outside." She nodded her head and I ran to the logging area and punched in our cards for our time out. And I went back inside the storage room to see her head on her front paws.