Chapter 6- Imiwakaranai! (I don't understand!)

Chapter 6

-Ezekiel's POV-

What's happening to me? Why did I do that? I don't usually act like that even to a girl. I never loved a girl. And I plan not to.

(a/n: wag magsalita ng tapos, aber. At ska, bket ka ba naman kase nag dadrama dyan? Di bagay yan sayo!? Ano ka, emoterong palaka?)

CLAM IT! At mukha ba akong palaka to you!?

(relax, cge ibahin nten. Emoterong lobo. Okay na? Patas na tayo?)

Good. Mabuti na yung malinaw. 

"Sir, you've been waiting here for a very long time. i don't th--"

"She'll come here. She told me herself. She comes here when she's down or tired."

"I don't think she's feeling down. More like... Agitated... Angry... Of some sort..."-Ethan

Naupo lang kami dito, waiting for her to come by. Pero, I've been watching these kids play here all morning, pero, she's not even coming here.

"I wonder what time she'll pass by?" said one of the kids

"Sabi nya she'll be here eh. Baka, may ginawa lang syang last minute."sabi ng mother nila.

"I miss her! I've wanted to see her again!" said another kid, a boy.

"Yeah! I miss ate Isha!"said another boy.

Isha? Wait, she's taking care of these kids? Impossible right?

As if to add insult to my injury, there she was. Running toward the kids. "Hey! Sorry I'm late!"

"ATE ISHAAAAA~" they all shouted while running towards her at dinambahan nila si Mish.

"I missed you guys too!" She sqirmed from their hugs

Then, the little girl beside her pat her cheek lightly. "Ate, what happened to you?" she asked.

She touched  the little girl's hand."Wala to, I just slipped and fell. It got bruised." She stood up and guided the kids to the parents.

"Pasensya ka na, iha ha. That we had to call you the last minute. They really miss you  na kasi eh. And they don't want other people's techniques in handling them. They just wanted you." said the mother.

"Aww... It's okay lang po. Namiss ko na din naman po being with the little ones. So, thank you for calling me up." she said and bowed.

"No Isha, we should thank you for taking good care of our children." She gestured towards the six kids playing.  

"Wala po yun. I just hope na, when they grow up, they become nice and caring people."

"With your guidance, sure they will."-Mother

I listened to every conversation they had. I learned more about this mysterious girl I had come across. She was left by her parents, had to work hard to live a normal life, and was left by her grandmother.

I never knew that this girl, who always smiled, had been through a tough life. She never mentioned to me about this. Was I never trusted?

"Sire, she is glaring at you."-Ethan

I looked at her and saw her looking at me. "Can we talk?" I asked her.

She shook her head. Okay. Maybe later in your house. "Come on, Ron. You can do it." She coached a little boy, who was still a baby, to stand.