Chapter 7- Agony + His Secret

Chapter 7

A month have passed. Nagpupursigi talaga ako na bumalik yung dati kong concentration sa trabaho. I've been very distracted for the last few weeks. Para talagang may kulang eh. Like a puzzle piece. Hindi mo malalaman kung ano yung picture, unless you have found all the fitting pieces on their designated places.

I fell sick for the very second time of my life. Then, after that, I got fatigued. I was in agony sa kama ko. Looking for some sort of remedy, a medicine, a comforter. I hate this. Really. 

-Ezekiel's POV-

It's been a month since I saw Mish. I miss her. Pero, I don't think I love her. Yet. I brought my father  to her house. To find it empty. It was saturday. She didn't have any work. Judging from the clothes placed on the sofa, it looks like she has a fever. 

"I don't see her. I want to meet her." He had said to me.

"I don't think she's home. She must've left somewhere. Ethan, go check the park." I ordered.

"yes, sire." He said and left.

Misha... Where are you? I've been sneaking mails in your mailbox for the past few weeks. Then I noticed the envelopes I had sent her. She reads them. I saw a stain of what looks like water on the paper. From the glass? don't think so. It looks like a drop of liquid. A tear. 

"Based from the label of the medicine she's taking, I'd say she's depressed. She's taking anti-depressants."-Father

"Depressed? What does that mean?"

"It means, she is undergoing an emotion called 'depression' it's when you feel really sad about something. But in her case, it seems that she was diagnosed as depressed."

Depressed about something? Could it be that I wasn't here? Is that the problem? She was so used to me being here so that made her sad?

Before I had spoken again, bumukas yung pinto nya. From afar, I saw her. Gosh. She looks so sick. She has dark circles under her eyes, her light brown hair tangled na parang binagyo lang, and she seemed to be... In agony... Before she had time to see us, we bolted out of the window. 

"That was her?"-Father

"Yes. But... She looks really sick. I'm not used to this side of her." Tinignan ko sya. "Why?"

"Maybe, it's time to make a presence to her?" Father said and patted my back.

"Would you allow me to show myself again to her?"-Ako

"Sure. You love her, right?"-Father

"I don't know. I can't comprehend my feelings yet."

"Well, if that's the case, you go on and talk to her." He said and pushed me to her door. I opened it slighly and saw her sitting on the sofa, head in hands. I phased as a wolf again and pushed aside the door.

"Mish?" I called her.

Her head bolted up. Her eyes wide in shock. She rubbed them and stared at me again. "You... Your imagining things again, Misha. He's not here." She murmured and shook her head.

I went nearer and placed my head on her shoulder. "I'm real. Like what I told you before." 

She looked at me and sat down on the floor. She patted around my head, my face, my fur and somewhere else. "I'm not imagining things?"