Old Friends

I walked up to the microphone with a paper in my hand. "I was going to read what was on this paper, but uh screw this" I laughed crumbling up the paper and tossing it in the grass. "My father was such a good person. Before him and my mom had some uh difficulties.." I began to cry. "We had been awful close. And his death was" I paused to suck in a breath "my fault." I spotted Louis standing at my dads funeral and ran from the microphone. I slammed bodies with a woman in a long blue dress.

"Sorr-" I stopped mumbling when I looked up to see the girl in front of me.

"Addy!" Abigail yelled after me as I ran away from her stumbling over my feet.

"You psycho bitch need to stay the hell away from me!" I yelled spinning around towards her.

"Listen Addy, I'm sorry. There is absolutely no explanation for what I did but I'm really sor-"

"Save it for someone who cares and get away from me. Why are you even here?"

"Louis asked me to come..." Her voice trailed off.

"oooo even better. You slept with him 2 years ago and you're still doing it there. Not only are you trashy and still doing it but you have the nerve to come to my father's funeral with him. Classy Abby, really." 

"Woah were not sleeping together, just trying to make things right again.." she trailed off again.

"Well things will never be 'right' again" I said using air quotes on right. With that I turned to walk away. I need to find Brooke, or Harry. Anyone who isn't Abby or Louis.

"Addy" Louis' voice broke through my thoughts.  Wow this couldn't have been planned better.