Happy Birthday

Harry's funeral was on my birthday. Happy fucking birthday to me. I walked up to the stand with my microphone.

"Here I am. Second funeral in 2 weeks." I was already sobbing. "Oh Harry. Why did you leave me? You're so selfish!" I screamed running away.

"Addy!" Louis called after me.

"Leave me alone." I said in between sobs.

"It's gonna be okay.." He rubbed my back. "Harry's mom wanted me to give this to you"

He handed me a present. The wrapping was absolutely terrible and actually made me laugh. When I opened the little box inside I found a necklace shaped in a heart. I picked it up and felt something on the back. I turned it over and started bawling at the numbers on it. 3-15-15. This wasn't from Harry's parents. It was from him. And those numbers are our anniversary.

"Louis" I sobbed into his chest. "I'm so sorry"

"Addy it's okay, shhh don't worry" he stroked my hair.

I let go of him and got up to find my mom.

"We need to go home." I said.

"Okay honey" she said rubbing my back and walking towards our car.

When we got home I went downstairs and felt a terrible cramp in my stomach. I don't have my period so there's that. What could- oh no. I stopped my own thoughts.

"No no no no" I cried as I pulled it out of the cabinet.

I sat on the toilet and did my business. I pulled it out and gasped crying even more.

I walked upstairs to my mom and looked at her bawling.

"Mom..."

"Yes honey?" She came over and hugged me.

"Something is wrong."

"What love?"

"I'm pregnant" she let go of me, looked at me, and started crying too.