Date or Not?

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"

I slammed my finger on the off button of my alarm. It read 11:00 which meant I had an hour before my date/hangout thing.

I climbed out of my fancy hospital bed and walked over to the bag on the floor by the bathroom. There were so many clothes I could've sworn my mom packed my entire wardrobe.

I grabbed a pair of high wasted white shorts and a light blue and purple flannel with a white cami on underneath. After putting on makeup and curling my hair I heard a knock on my door.

"Wow Addy you look...Stunning" AGH his accent made me meltttt. But stunning? I wasn't wearing anything special.

"You don't look too bad yourself" I giggled reaching up to adjust his head wrap playfully.

He was wearing a dark blue head wrap with a red and blue flannel and black jeans. He had a white shirt on under his flannel and rings galore. The watch on his wrist complemented him nicely.

He must have caught me staring because he piped up "Enjoying the view?" He smirked at me.

"Shit uh let me get my phone and we can leave" He laughed as I walked over to the nightstand next to my hospital bed. 

I had  2 texts, 1 from my mom saying to have fun and 1 from Harry saying he was on his way.

I climbed into his black Range Rover and buckled my seatbelt. He climbed in his side and turned the key. Before we even got out of the parking lot he reached out to grab y hand. Just a friendly gesture, right?

"Where do you want to have lunch?" he asked. He looked so good with one hand on the steering wheel.

"Uh I dunno." I said suddenly becoming shy.

"Do you like Panera?"

"I love Panera!" I shot up excited.

"Perfect" he smiled.  loved the way he said perfect...it was so...prefect!

Harry let go of my hand to change the radio then quickly grabbed it again. He started singing with the radio and I was truly mesmerized. He has an amazing voice. I just stared at him while he drove.

When we pulled into Panera Bread it was almost 1:00. We walked up to the counter to order. Harry got a caesar salad, mac and cheese, and broccoli cheddar soup...hungry boy. I just got a caesar salad. 

When we finished eating we got back into the car.

"Where are we going now? Or are you bringing me home?" I asked sounding so stupid.

"Oh no no, I'm not done with you yet" he was smirking at me.

"Where are we going now?"

"And why would I tell you that?" He laughed.

"Because I would like to know if you're going to take me to a dark alley and rape me." I tried to keep as straight of a face as possible.

"SHIT" he yelled and slammed on the brakes. Besides the fact that we were on a quite busy road.  "YU CAUGHT ME" he slammed his fists on the steering wheel.

"Harry were in the middle of a street, you can't just stop!" I yelled laughing as he started to drive again.

We pulled onto a beach I've never been to before.

Harry came around to my side of the car and opened the door for me, such a gentleman.

We walked down the beach to the shore without a word.

Then I saw it at the dock, a boat. Harry wasn't actually going to take me on a boat, right? That's kind of romantic.

But the close we got to the dock the more uneasy I felt. When we reached the dock he climbed into the boat then held his hand out to help me in.

I hate to admit that I was beyond scared shitless. I was actually about to jump back out when Harry put his arm around me rubbing my back comfortingly.

"You ready?" he asked smirking seeing how scared I was.

I nodded and went to sit down because I could change my mind. He came down and sat next to me with his arm around my back. I leaned into him as the boat started moving and I started to get wet. I stood up wanting to get a better view of the beautiful beach. When Harry stood with me hugging me form behind I smiled at the water.

"This is so beautiful" I whispered.

"I can think of something more beautiful"

I turned and smiled at him "Oh yeah?"

"Oooohhh yeahhh" He said nuzzling his head in my neck.

When we got off the boat I was almost sure we were going back to the car. Harry took my hand in his and started walking the opposite way of his car. So I played if off like I knew exactly where we were headed and what we were going to do when we got there.

I gasped while I squinted my eyes to get a better view of what was just a few feet in front of me...a picnic.

Harry had made a picnic on the beach for me. Well us but whatever same thing.

There were sandwiches and fruit and wine and flowers in a vase in the center. It all lay on a plaid blanket. When I moved closer I saw there was a salad and cookies too.

"Harry you...you did this?" I asked all giddy.

"Well...not gonna lie, my mum did the food. But it was my idea!" He winked at me.

"Harry I..." I didn't know what to say. I mean this isn't a date so... "it's perfect, thank you so much" I smiled as he took my hand sitting down across from me.

"I'm really glad you like it"

Oh I do. I love it. Me and Harry ate and talked Just casually as friends. We had finished eating and Harry was picking up. So I stood up and walked over to the shore.

"You wanna walk?" I hadn't even seen him standing beside me. I turned to see the blanket and food was gone, in the car I'm sure.

"I would be delighted" I did a fake curtsy and he giggled bowing. He held his hand out for me and I accepted it smiling. We walked for a while without saying anything.

"It's almost 8, I should probably get you home soon." Harry broke the silence.

"Yeah okay" I said turning in the direction of the car.

I climbed in and frowned at the loss of touch when our hand disconnected. He turned the key and I quickly changed the station to my music. I started singing and he just laughed at me as he pulled onto the main road.

"What!? You can sing and I can't?" I shouted over the music.

He immediately started to sing along with me. And pretty soon we were both just shouting over the radio.

When we pulled into the parking lot of the hospital I was kind of sad. "I had the best day today then I've had in a while" I admitted slowly.

"That was my plan" He smiled at me.

"Well I better leave before my mom literally kills me." I laughed as I went to open the door. I was just about to stand up when Harry grabbed my arm. He pulled me down to his face and kissed me long and soft.

When he pulled away he looked at me smiling. "Goodnight Ads" he said.

"Uh yeah night Har" I said laughing and closing the door. I watched him pull out and drive away, my head spinning.