Good fuckin' girl.

The years past, I became older, wiser. Better then I was when I first started. I didn't believe I'd be with her. It was too good to be true.

She didn't want me.

She wanted a bad boy, a boy who could give her that kind of satisfaction.

-

I sat down at the table and laid down my keys. I sighed, running my fingers through my knitted curls. ''Shit.'' I groaned, leaning back in my chair.

It's been six years, six years since that day. I think about it all the time.

That day.

"INDIA." I yelled as loud as my lungs took me.

The woman's finger slowly wrapped around the trigger.

But she stopped.

Out of nowhere, blood seeped down in between her eyes. She stood there, making subtle grunts. Until, she fell back with a lifeless thud.

''There's no way you thought you was going to shoot her right in front of me, did you?" Ron spat, his eyes full of fury.

he-he shot her.

I exhaled in relief and ran towards her. I picked her up into my arms, ''You're gonna be okay, I promise.'' I said, my throat straining.

I buckled as I headed for the closest exit. I kicked it open and staggered through, still trying to balance India and control my trembling body.

I carried her to the car on standby in the back alley.
I placed her into the back seat carefully, being sure not to hit her head.

"Go, we have to stay here and sort this shit out, just get her someplace safe, please Jacob." Gloria ushered as she ran up to the car.

I got into the drivers seat quickly ,my hands still shaking as I tried to put in the key. "She'll be safe, d-don't worry, Gee. Be safe." I replied, my voice cutting out.

I finally got the engine started and spun the car recklessly, screeching for the main roads. ''Jacob..'' She groaned in the back. ''It's gonna be okay, I promise, just stay with me.'' I said, panic running through my voice as I skipped the first set of lights.

She begun to cry loudly, holding her side, ''Just- just put lots of pressure on it, baby. You'll be fine." I said, glimpsing at her in the rear view mirror.

We had finally reached our closet hospital, of course from skipping all the lights and cutting people off. It was dangerous, but it was worth every second.

I can't let this woman die on me, you don't understand.

I hopped out and picked her up, bridal style from the backseat. I tried to walk as fast as I could, but my feet kept buckling under me once again.

I felt an overload of emotions corrupt my thoughts. But I used the last of my energy to get her through them doors.

They opened and the doctors on standby reacted immediately. Two nurses quickly pulled out a stretcher and laid her on it. A doctor who was passing by assessed the situation before he decided to take control. "Let's go, we'll need a-.." He begun muttering to one of the nurses.