Spicy Temptations.

Jacob P OV:

India's acting strange this morning. I don't like it.

I walked into the living room and noticed the blunt wraps on the table. I felt Rachel watch me every step I took. "Daddy.."

"Don't call me that." I replied quickly as a chill ran down my spine.

"Ooaw.. you don't like it anymore?"

"Rach-"..

"Last night it made you cum."

I paused for a moment. "Leave me alone."

"Should I go let India know about your "work"?" She chuckled highly. I clenched my fist as I walked to the door. As I stepped out, Indy bumped into me. "Oh, sorry.." she exhaled.

"It's fine." I smiled.

"Are you okay?" She asked suddenly.

"What? Why?"

"You seem.. a little off?" She said, stroking my face.

"I'm fine."

"Good."
Her eyes seemed glazed over.

"India, are you oka-.."

She suddenly stepped back, "I left the grill on!" She shrieked, darting for the kitchen door.

I stood there for a moment.

"Looks like something's on her mind." Rachel said beside me, placing her hand on my shoulder. She pressed her body against mine.

"Maybe you should keep an eye on her. You know India's one for keeping seeecrets.." She sang childishly behind me before going to sit down.

Watch her? What's she talking about now.

I walked upstairs to the bedroom and sat on the bed. I pulled out the box, preparing to roll a blunt.

India P OV:

"D-don't stop.."

"Don't worry baby, I wont." Chres smiled into my neck. His hands tightened around my waist as he laid me down on the dining table.

He squeezed my boobs as his strokes quickened.

"Fuck.. fuck.." I moaned highly.

He lifted me up and held me into his arms. "I'm gonna..c-cu.." I said before my body tensed up. My toes curled, and eyes rolled back.

I couldn't hold it in. I let out a loud whimper..

"Fuck.."

The echo sent shudders down my entire body.

Jacob P O V:

I took the blunt out of my mouth.

Did I.. just hear..
my fiancé moan, "fuck?" I said aloud.

"Fuck?" I said to myself again.

I stood up, leaving the blunt.

"India?!" I yelled.

Filla'.