Division.

Jacob P O V:

"So.. you prefer to lie to my face?'' She asked.

"India, you've had an affair. What made you even think I had to even tell you again?"

"We said we was both starting again, the truth and only the truth. We spoke about this, Jacob. Why would we start it off on a lie?" She asked, standing up.

I looked away and rubbed my forehead. "I know that, and I'll say I'm sorry again, alright? What else can I do? You know what it was now." I replied.

She sighed heavily and sat back beside me, "Is there anything else?" She asked.

"I gave Hazel $60K because she asked for help. It turns out she was planning on fleeing New York after she found out the investigation was opened up again. That's what Ruby was telling me." I said, looking away.

"I-i.. don't have anything to say to all of that. But thank you for telling me. As long as we know where we can find her.. it'll be fine. Now let's just get back on track with our life for a second. We just got married, let's keep it alive." She said, scooting closer to me.

She slid her arms around me and laid her head on my chest. I reached around and hugged her, "I don't know what happened these past few months."

She shook her head, "me too."

The next morning.

India P O V:

My phone rung loudly. I sat up quickly and picked it up.

"Uh..he-"

"So, everyone updated me on the case." She interrupted.

"Gee, why so e-.."

"The five I sent to Chicago are all in, can you believe it? They've seen Mary and that scum walking around casually as if they own the place. I initially only sent over Gwen to secure the position, but they all ended up being approached for the job. The more the merrier."

"They do own the place, don't they?

"Well, technically, no. But that's a long story. So, not for long. The security is pretty tight, but I expect it to be. Oh, Piper has been located too,  but getting to her is going to be a problem, I think. Hazel has-.."

"Hazel is fleeing New York, I heard. She's just managed to get her hands on 60K, and is obviously afraid Jerry's gonna come for her. I'll ask Jacob where she's going when he gets up." I explained. I didn't want her to know it was Jacob who gave her the money.

Otherwise I'll never hear the end of it.

"Right.. -Hey Tina, put this information on the board, please. Okay, so once we got a lead on Hazel, we can bring everyone together. Then we hit Chicago. You know what? My blood is fucking pumping, I'm so excited, I can't wait to kill that piece of sh-"

"Can't we just get him locked away like everyone else? If Jerry goes missing and word gets out he's dead, then what?"

"We tell Mary to go along with a suicide story."