The Misson: Part Four.

Jacob P O V:

I sat with my head in my hands.

So my wife's been pretty much kidnapped, in the same country as her attempted murder and I'm over here in New York, having a fucking mental break down.

I re read her text over and over again, how is she so calm?

She's never scared, is she?

The door knocked loudly. I got up and opened it. "We need a plan. Now, fast." Gee said as she walked in. Ronny followed behind with Jerry also following. "I've tracked her, she's currently in a penthouse on the southwest. She's obviously safe, but can't make any moves, she's being watched. The place is probably rigged." She continued, walking into the kitchen.

"India's carried two phones over with her, we can still contact her when they think she can't. But it'll be scattered and irregular." Ron said, pulling out his laptop.

He opened it up, and started it. "Here's her exact location." He said, pointing to a road. "Here's the HQ- this is where Piper Johnson is operating. And this, is Angelica's institution. As you can see, Ange is quite a while away from India for now, so we can work knowing she's kinda safe." Gee said.

"Right." I nodded.

"You're going to have to get someone to watch Aya, because we can't have her in danger too." She said, leaning on the counter. "Yeah, definitely. Maybe your Mom can watch her for a while." Ron said.

"Why didn't India tell anyone before this was happening?" Jerry sighed. "I don't fucking know. She was trying to protect her family." Gloria snapped, taking a seat next to me.

"She's stubborn." Ron heckled, clicking on the laptop.

"She is, and her stubborn attitude will get her killed if she doesn't listen." Gee said.

India P O V:

I put my things down. Resting them on the couch. "So, I stay here for like, free?" I asked, looking around quickly.

"Pretty much." Vise replied, sitting on the sofa opposite me.

My god was this place amazing . A balcony with an amazing view. A huge open plan kitchen and living room. The theme was whites and greens, it was so beautifully planned.

It'd be a nice get away for me and the family to come to.

"I'll stock up on shopping and whatever." He continued, pouring himself a beverage. "Right, thank you."

I got up and decided to go look around some more. "Oh, India. Before you disappear, I'll need your phone and passport. And you'll need to put this on."

I looked at his scrummaging hand in his pocket.

It was a tag.

"Are you fucking with me?" I asked sternly.

"It's just orders."

"Well you can shove your orders up my-.." He paced over to me, grabbing my wrist. "Is there a problem with Piper's orders?"

His grip got tighter by the second.

I furrowed my eyebrows angrily. "Whatever, put your stupid fucking tag on me, do whatever you want." I sneered, pulling my wrist from him.

I sat down and stuck out my ankle.

He kneeled down and lifted my jeans slightly, "You're so feisty."

"Don't talk to me. Just do it." I sneered, looking away. I sat there as he fastened it.

"Ouch, watch what your doing."

"Just right." He smiled falsely, buckling it up. I grabbed my bag from beside me and pulled out my phone and passport, throwing it directly in his face and chest. "Take it."

His face told me he wasn't impressed but I didn't give a fuck. He should be used to be spoken to like shit by a woman.

I snatched my ankle away and stormed upstairs. I walked into the bedroom I already had dibs on and locked the door.

I pulled my phone out of my bra and sped to my messages.

Jacob: I don't even know what to say. We're gonna get to you baby and bring you home. Gee and everyone is here. We're planning something big, dont worry. I'm gonna be coming over to Florida with everyone. Mom is gonna look after Ari. I love you so much, stay safe and cautious at all times. I love you, i love you. We're coming.

My eyes welled up.

Me: They've tagged me. I'm living in a penthouse with one of her guards basically on post 24/7, wherever I go, he knows. Please get me out of here before I kill someone and get killed myself. If I lose my shit, I'll regret it.

I sighed and tucked my phone in my bra again. "India, don't be mad." He snickered.

"Fuck you, Vise." I muttered as I laid back.
"Your so moody."

I turned over and closed my eyes. Even though it was a short flight, jet lag was starting to slap me.

Later.

I woke up to the smell of something delicious.

I opened the door and headed downstairs, following the smell. I peeked down the stairs towards the kitchen. Sizzling and music was all I could hear. I tip toed down and leaned on the counter.

"Oh, so your finally up." He smiled, plating up brunch from what I could see.

"Yeah." I replied blunty.

"I made you something, because I actually felt bad about earlier." He said, grabbing a fork and passing me over a plate.

"Cooking's one of my great specialties." He continued, getting a plate for himself. "Yeah, I can see that." I replied, looking down at my portion. "It looks delicious."

I didn't want to say it, but I had to. It really did. I'm hoping it tastes just as good.

"Do you cook?"

"Of course I cook."

He scuffed, "well, all wives do need to know."

"I'm going to ignore that sexist remark and eat my food, Vise."

He laughed as he took a mouthful, sitting opposite me on the table.

"You're funny, India."